• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeD.nL

What's the best way to level up from 27 to 30 ?

I have completed all the missions and it looks like I'll have to grind every side mission/encounter but this shit is getting boring I'm afraid.
Well if there's a shortcut I'd like to know...

Yeah just do the side missions. Finish an area and you get a big chunk of exp for moving to the next safe house.

And honestly, some of the side missions are repetitive but the Missing person ones get pretty great in terms of telling a story though echoes in the later areas.

SlickVic

Well there are certainly some highjinks to be had in the DZ. I was in a team of 4 and we had gone rogue so we were waiting for the cooldown to expire before it let us back into the safe house. Wound up just hanging around just outside the safehouse to wait it out but every time someone would come out from the safehouse they'd just start shooting at us. One of our dudes was even telling everyone to just run by and we wouldn't shoot them, but they'd still come in shooting. To be fair to them, I think they didn't realize there were 4 of us there initially. But we wound up spending a good 5 minutes in rogue status and ran off to extract some more loot before it finally cleared.

Good times.

Leyasu

Banned
What's the best way to level up from 27 to 30 ?

I have completed all the missions and it looks like I'll have to grind every side mission/encounter but this shit is getting boring I'm afraid.
Well if there's a shortcut I'd like to know...

Yeah just do the side missions. Finish an area and you get a big chunk of exp for moving to the next safe house.

And honestly, some of the side missions are repetitive but the Missing person ones get pretty great in terms of telling a story though echoes in the later areas.

Do what this man says. Also, you'll be surprised how quickly you rank up clearing areas of side missions and encounters. 27 to 30 is only a couple of hours in the high level areas tops.

Hjod

Banned
Do what this man says. Also, you'll be surprised how quickly you rank up clearing areas of side missions and encounters. 27 to 30 is only a couple of hours in the high level areas tops.

Yeah, I cleared all side missions before moving to another zone. I was 30 long before I finished all the main missions.

ISOM

I'm still waiting for Massive to give us the cleaner mission as a daily or CM. I would love to replay that mission on higher difficulties.

Leyasu

Banned
So I have 150+ PCs and enough HE material to build 5 x complete sets and enough for about 20 guns.

Now I don't know whether or not I should carry on milking thus until the end (probably Tuesday at the latest) or just carry on knowing that I am already well stocked?? Decisions

Klyka

Banned
Question for the gents who basically farm challenge mode all day:

Do you use a tank and/or healer?
Or do you just spam smart cover (which will 100% get changed)?

LiK

LOL, was in a story mission and I was on a truck and ended up going through it and I was stuck. Had to leave the mission.

Shane

Anyone having real issues with comparing gear?

It is constantly telling me incorrect comparison stats and/or when I change gear the stats stay the same.

This caused me to lose 10k+ health last night when I swapped and deconstructed some gear. Only to find the stats it was showing were incorrect.

Audioboxer

Just learned what you guys are talking about when you kept saying Burger King! LOL.

Welcome to Burger King, my name is Alex, can I take your order please?

Dat yellow weapon.

lolno

How many kills did it take some of you to get it to drop?

Klyka

Banned
I still think it's so funny how literally everyone is just a DPS build and the people who beat Challenge Mode usually just DPS their way through it.

Yet even just having a single guy with a ballistic shield makes the CMs so much easier that you can beat them with a mediocre group.

It's kinda weird, really.

taco543

Finally Platinumed the game.

bJFWVmM.png

tOSSk8p.png

I still think it's so funny how literally everyone is just a DPS build and the people who beat Challenge Mode usually just DPS their way through it.

Yet even just having a single guy with a ballistic shield makes the CMs so much easier that you can beat them with a mediocre group.

Yeah DPS builds aren't for me, I am getting better with my skill build. 112k DPS, 54k HP 23k SP!

Javes

Just learned what you guys are talking about when you kept saying Burger King! LOL.

Welcome to Burger King, my name is Alex, can I take your order please?

Dat yellow weapon.

lolno

How many kills did it take some of you to get it to drop?

Are you on PC? I've been needing another BK instance.

Salez

Neo Member
Finally Platinumed the game.

Nice. I'm still about 8 rogue kills away from my platinum. Was roaming around the DZ for an hour and haven't seen anybody going rogue :/ I refuse to use the cheap trick and run in front of their gunfire just for that :D

taco543

Nice. I'm still about 8 rogue kills away from my platinum. Was roaming around the DZ for an hour and haven't seen anybody going rogue :/ I refuse to use the cheap trick and run in front of their gunfire just for that :D

Alls fair in love and dark zone.

I absolutely had to do that...

FeD.nL

I think (hope) that the incursions will really punish groups for not setting up their skills properly. There are a lot of fun mechanics in this game that don't have to be used at the moment.

Question for the gents who basically farm challenge mode all day:

Do you use a tank and/or healer?
Or do you just spam smart cover (which will 100% get changed)?

Don't think smart cover is required on either Lincoln or Lexington.

On Lex we try and have 2 with flashbangs for shotgunners and 2 have healing station with revival. But I usually run healing station with ammo and fire turret. On the final section of Lex we all rush the snipers as they pull out pistols when close and easily go down before we pull back and clear.

Got the AK bluebrint and it rolled higher than my Caudeceus. Gone from 117k dps to 132k

Is the HE LMG Pacham worth 500k or shall I get the LMG blueprint?

SeanR1221

Farmed BK for a bit and got the mask and high magazine mod.

Still want the knee pads and backpack (but I'm afraid to actually craft it)

So, anyone know why my timers on the dailies and challenge missions are: [00:00:00]
?

Also, I only appear to have one daily and one challenge mission?

Seems odd as I've read there should be three dailies and one challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom