• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I think the percentage of players knowing about the exploit is quite low. and the percentage of people farming him even lower. especially because you need to be max level.

My entire friends list seems to be there since Thursday ;)

Audioboxer

How do I give people a checkpoint? Invite them to my team and then I leave?

Also what kneepads and backpack? Does he drop more special stuff than just the rifle?

Any chance someone can pass me the checkpoint on PS4? Someone jumped into mine while I was being nice and trolled me by killing all the guys and sending me a message saying "Serves you right."

noomi

Maaan, need more stam+electronics to unlock perks on my weapons, but that sweet DPS will drop :(

Also need to find a slotted glove and holster...

Special C

Are the HE challenge missions rewards the same drop table? Trying to find the best way to get Body Armor. It's my only purple and it's cramping my style.

SJRB

Gold Member
Level 20, starting to get a bit annoyed by all the potato-tier drops I'm getting.

I've been running around with the same assault rifle for 8 levels now, because this green-tiered AR still does more damage than anything I pick up. Not to mention I never get AR drops anyway, they're always shotguns or LMGs.

Give me a cool AR, goddamnit!

demonkaze

So my group has finally got to the endgame and starting the phoenix grind, whats the best way to go from here?

Also, whats the best order to get the blueprints in for my character? I'm a tank that uses a LMG as primary, Shotgun as secondary.

Yeah sure if it works people can add me, Audioboxer. Once he/she confirms I'll do what I did (invite, what till character enters my world and then leave group).

Okay peeps add me if you need a spawn. PS4 only.

I think you may have to be the one that leaves the group. Kicking me didn't seem to work as I was kicked back to my session instead.

Special C

Gloves don't roll slots.

Speaking of which, what's a good resource for what rolls where? It's easy for gear because you can just go to recalibration and check everything. I'm trying to figure out of I can roll damage or crit on a Muzzle Break without wasting all my mats experimenting.

Deku Tree

Speaking of which, what's a good resource for what rolls where? It's easy for gear because you can just go to recalibration and check everything. I'm trying to figure out of I can roll damage or crit on a Muzzle Break without wasting all my mats experimenting.

The re rolling station tells you everything while your there.

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
So if I killed BK on my way up the levelling path (if I saw him previously, he is dead), is that why he's not spawning for me now at L30?

On PC, if that makes any difference :)

Audioboxer

So if I killed BK on my way up the levelling path (if I saw him previously, he is dead), is that why he's not spawning for me now at L30?

On PC, if that makes any difference :)

Yeah he's not suppose to respawn from what I gather. Not killing all his minions is resetting the group. If you've mowed them all down already or do so in the future they won't come back. You'll need an invite from someone on PC.

Should really be easy for Ubi to fix, not sure what their hold up is.

4 smart cover is so broken, i really hope it'll be patched

totally destroys the game

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

;)

Audioboxer

This Caduceus drop rate must be 1% or something. Ah well at least I'm getting blue clothing drops I'm missing and mats. Excited to go back to the DZ now that I'm not a paper bag. Only hit 30 recently and was getting destroyed with subpar gear. Think I'm DZ level 23.

Deku Tree

This Caduceus drop rate must be 1% or something. Ah well at least I'm getting blue clothing drops I'm missing and mats. Excited to go back to the DZ now that I'm not a paper bag. Only hit 30 recently and was getting destroyed with subpar gear. Think I'm DZ level 23.

1/250

Still waiting to purchase until everything get sorted out. Is there anything about the gameplay that I should wait to get fixed before buying (i.e. drop rates, difficulty, pvp balancing etc.)?

Ted

Got my first "superior" weapons and gear in the DZ on Friday night. What a great buzz getting them extracted solo at the Bryant Park extraction point amongst a load of yellow enemies, a couple of rogues and a group of three tense but ultimately friendly non hostile agents.

Pretty ridiculous that they haven't fixed the BK nonsense yet. Just means that people who don't or can't do it are just falling further behind which is kinda lame. They need to get on top of stuff like this quickly.

I get the impression most people will fall behind in any game with a grind to the kind of folk willing to do something like this for hours on end. Even if there was no exploit I'm pretty sure they would still be way ahead.

Bit of a shame for DZ balance but I'm starting to realise balancing a PvPvE environment will always be super difficult without really granular matchmaking and intelligent mechanisms to normalise players wanting to play with friends with significantly different levels.

k1t4j

I am starting to think the JTF is like the comedy relief of this game.

-TAKING SMALL ARMS FIRE.SMALL.ARMS.FIRE.
(NPC's with flame-throwers and shotguns)

-THEY ARE NOT PROS. SEND THEM BACK TO PRISON. DAM CLEANERS
(fighting Rioters)

-YOU'RE A GREAT SHOT. WE WERE DOING FINE UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP
(A mission that tasks me to protect them from enemy waves)

Then you have the JTF officers at the safe houses that give you the missions. I found the Motherly figure, the Pessimist, The overly literal guy, The one that sucks up to you, The Italian mobster.

Too funny.

Axial

Damn, the BK still giving out value meals? I guess Massive said fuck it, let em eat this weekend lol.
You expect the dev's to work on a weekend?
Since Massive is located in Sweden, I assume they'll release a fix somewhere around monday GMT, so keep farming that BK boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom