• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Last night I went to extract and saw another guy having a battle against the computer on the rooftops. He got downed and I hestitated if I should revive so I did then we both fought the computer until the chopper arrived.

Just as the chopper came over for us to attach our gear he got downed again. I was so tempted to just let him die and steal the gear. I didn't but I wish I had.

I was also chassed by 3 rogue agents inside the shopping mall. They can past me while in cover, I went to go up the stairs but they were there waiting so I used the rope instead and went above. I could see they were looking for me with my Pulse so I don't think they were using it.

I found an opening on the roof to hide and could see them prowling below in the streets for me. Luckily an extraction a few streets away happened to they ran to it allowing me to get out of there.

Tense shit.

SeanR1221

I think once I get my knee pads and backpack I'm done farming BK. I don't wanna go nuts.

Besides, with the first expansion you'll probably get blue drops better than your HE stuff right away.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
You guys worrying about the DZ and people being dicks can purchase this DLC.

Bf9bYn5.jpg

/s

spyder_ur

So any blueprints I can buy see to be lower (at least armor wise) than purples I have equipped. Is it still worth picking them up?

Grind to DZ 50 is no joke.

Audioboxer

I think once I get my knee pads and backpack I'm done farming BK. I don't wanna go nuts.

Besides, with the first expansion you'll probably get blue drops better than your HE stuff right away.

Are those the ones you buy with the PCs? Haven't seen anyone say he drops HE armour. Don't want to think you're spending time farming him for that lol.

LOL. Welp, nevermind. I just stumbled on it yesterday.

SlowBy.

All good. I think we're having a laugh because every three pages someone either asks how it works or says, "Check this out!"

I began my farm yesterday and got a ton of upgrades. Some people have been running him nearly non-stop since Thursday. If he's not patched by tonight I'll do one final push and pick up the last 2-3 upgrades I need and a ton of materials. It's sad that I'm more efficient farming this guy instead of running dailies, but I'm riding the train until it's fixed or boredom sets in.

Pretty much all set for incursions.

Jebron

I'm struggling pretty hard in the DZ and challenge mode. I know I should try to get +60K health, but I just can't seem to do it and keep the perks from my Lib. Should I just give up on the Liberator perks and put my Electronics stats into Stamina?

5p7vkKQ.png

I need to be level DZ50 for those I guess? :)

Time to grind to DZ50 haha.

Edit: Where are my manners, thank you good sir.

I'm in the same boat. I think I might be 30 DZ, if that. I've been sticking to dailies, collectibles, and on a fast food binge the last day. I've spent a couple of hours in DZ.

LiK

Completed all story missions. Only 27. Guess I'll need to do the rest of the sidemissions and encounters to max out.

R0n1n

Neo Member
Would anyone be kind enough to invite me to a working BK instance? Would really appreciate it ^^ Just dinged 30 and would love the boost...

Uplay: CallumMclachlan (PC VER)

noomi

Completed all story missions. Only 27. Guess I'll need to do the rest of the sidemissions and encounters to max out.

Yup, side missions go quick though, will need a bunch of encounters for enough supplies to max out the bas of operations.

420bits

Correct me if I'm wrong, running CM's will only give me high end gear right?

If I want weapons or mods outside of crafting / vendors I need to play the RNG-game?

I'm struggling pretty hard in the DZ and challenge mode. I know I should try to get +60K health, but I just can't seem to do it and keep the perks from my Lib. Should I just give up on the Liberator perks and put my Electronics stats into Stamina?

5p7vkKQ.png

I would, the meta right now is either stamina/firearms or stamina/electronics. An electronics/firearms split means you are pretty much insta dead to snipers and shotgunners and won't survive very long against everything else.

Sane_Man

I'm not really sure how else to improve my build at the moment. I'm on 110,000 DPS, 68,000 health and 25,000 skill. The only way I can see how to improve is by getting level 31 chest piece and holster, which don't have blueprints. Everything else is 31 and I have high end mods on everything.

I really don't know how people are getting >200,000 DPS without having basically no health or skill power.

So i discovered last night, if anyone runs into he bug on PC where one of your abilities just wont flat out work, what you want to do is swap your e and q skill, as in move the skill you have in e to q and visa versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom