• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanEpoch

Neo Member
Having Delta 20000984 errors every few minutes on PS4 today, is this widespread? Had no problems when I got the game last night.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Crafted an AK with:

Destructive - 20% increased armor destruction value

Responsive - Damage is increased 13% within 10m

Accurate - accuracy is increased 40%

I'm in love. Perfect

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Think my Xbox has died. Went upstairs to do something and came down to see its off. Now it won't power back on. :(

Deku Tree

Wow really have no reason go grind DZ rep or get DZ tech. Those DZ06 blueprints are way too hard to craft for a good roll. Hopefully Massive fixes the horrible DZ system and DZ economy. Just get rid of DZ tech. Anyway I bet the set gear in the incursions forces us to use that higher level gear anyway.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Wow really have no reason go grind DZ rep or get DZ tech. Those DZ06 blueprints are way too hard to craft for a good roll. Hopefully Massive fixes the horrible DZ system and DZ economy. Just get rid of DZ tech. Anyway I bet the set gear in the incursions forces us to use that higher level gear anyway.

DT is a pain in the royal.
Horrible how you cant even upgrade green and blue, you HAVE to find gold laying around.
Green/Blue is useless.

Cant even use PC to get it.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
I haven't really used the crafting station more than a couple of times.

Is there an xp component to it? Do earn xp for crafting? Does my crafting get better the more I use it?

Or is it simply just a system to create stuff? Will I make weapons and armor better than I could find in the game world?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Try unplugging the power supply and leave it unplugged for a little.

That worked. No light indicator on the power supply though so it might be on its way out. I'll use the power saving option incase its having problems with stand-by.

Luckily I have another XB1 so I can use that until its sorted.

I haven't really used the crafting station more than a couple of times.

Is there an xp component to it? Do earn xp for crafting? Does my crafting get better the more I use it?

Or is it simply just a system to create stuff? Will I make weapons and armor better than I could find in the game world?

No exp or anything like a traditional MMO. Crafted gear has a range of stats it may have when crafted, so you find yourself crafting over and over until you hit that perfect roll of stats.

arhra

I don't think that I am high enough for CM
115k 50k 26k

Any xboxers lol on and wanna try? I have an hour until my kids finish their nap

That's about where I was in terms of dps/health when I first completed Lexington in a pickup group (skill power was ~20k). With an organized group you should be fine.

Got my HE vector with a HE extended mag on it, damn does that thing melt shit at close range. Just need to finish off the mods for it then work on secondaries. Is there an HE M1A anywhere?

2ZSnlU7.jpg

Leyasu

Banned
Your'e a spec low on health but if you play carefully you will be fine.
Yeah I need some high end gloves that at least put my health up. Plus my already HE pads and mask are just good for either skill or dps.

I've got 240PC but the vendor does not have much in stock worth buying

Hey, guys, I don't know if anyone posted this yet but I found a cool SNL reference in the game. check it out:
ftm6HOI.jpg

(BTW if you don't get the reference, search for the full version of THIS skit)

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Got my HE vector with a HE extended mag on it, damn does that thing melt shit at close range. Just need to finish off the mods for it then work on secondaries. Is there an HE M1A anywhere?

I want to get that by my purple AUG shreds. Whats the stats you got on it?

Ashtar

So I gave in and went to farm BK, I killed him and got the cadeus which is pretty cool, then I ran the tunnel on challenge with a friend and two randoms, and we absolutely steam rolled it, got a another gold vest.

Then I gave in and bought the season pass

HonMirin

Crafted an AK with:

I'm in love. Perfect
That sounds sexy as fook! Had a couple of AKs that I ended up dismantling, but they were so satisfying to use. Might look into crafting one myself... Well done you!

I want to get that by my purple AUG shreds. Whats the stats you got on it?

Talents were Unforgiving, Sustained and Accurate on the first roll. Not the greatest so I might try a re-roll at some point.

Rest was 8484 damage, 750 rpm and 20mag without mods which puts it at about 61k dps. Even with it not being a dream roll it drops purples like nothing.

So I gave in and went to farm BK, I killed him and got the cadeus which is pretty cool, then I ran the tunnel on challenge with a friend and two randoms, and we absolutely steam rolled it, got a another gold vest.

Then I gave in and bought the season pass

You got a Caduceus the first time you killed BK?

Oh.

wowzors

Is it a bug when you beat all the side missions in the grind house area that there is no mission to go back got the JTF? Or is this on purpose?

valkyre

So erm, guys, after you have pretty much a lot of phoenix credits and you have already bought everything the special vendor has to offer, what then to further improve your gear?

valkyre

Re rolling huh? I guess thats the way to go, although sounds kinda random to me and i hate it :(

I think i will have to wait for the incursion.

SkylineRKR

So with the honeymoon period over, what do people think?

Well structured game, easy to get into co-op action with friends and randoms. Good gameplay as well, and fun shooting and looting. End game lacking still, but Diablo 3 was initially lacking as well. We'll have to wait and see. But progress to level 30 is very very fun.

The real world setting sort of works against it, the HE loot isn't _that_ interesting to me. Its not like getting a Natalya's slayer or Gjallarhorn or something.

Still wake up and can't wait to get on. Stupid X1 is doing its bi-weekly update right now. Really need to get out of Preview I think.
I left the preview late last year. All in all the turnaround is pretty quick to full release so you're not missing much for long.

Pandy

Crafted an AK with:

I'm in love. Perfect
Awesome.

Though my OCD is now wishing the last one was called 'Accurative'. lol

Deku Tree

Division doesn't have any awesome unique end game loot. It's just oh a higher DPS version of the same gun that I already had with a new perk that makes me 4% better at something. There is no "omg I got gjallarhorn" moment to look forward to.

spyder_ur

How can I level up my DZ rank faster? After 30 or so it seems to slow down a lot. Also - I see a stat called increased dark zone xp - any idea how to get that? I know increased kill XP can roll on gear, but I don't see anything that correlates to this stat. Does increased kill xp translate to DZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom