• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klyka

Banned
Wow I really like my HE pakhan AR that I bought. I like it better than my Cad and my Black Market AK-47. It supposedly has less DPS than both but it has a 90 mag clip and I feel like it kills yellow bars much faster with the bonus elite damage perk.

The Pakhan with both talents activated will do 31% extra damage to an elite with armor.

That's 1/3 of your damage extra

That's HUGE

I shit you not, as someone had said a couple days ago, this thing is the Gjallarhorn of The Division right now.
It is the fucking king of PvE.

Frenden

Banned
The pakan is a LMG?

Yeah. It has bonus armor and elite damage. The DPS is misleading. I was playing with friends with Vector builds and absolutely destroying them before they could.

It NEEDS HE mods IMO, though. It only has a few mod slots, so putting quality ones in where you can is vital.

The Pakhan with both talents activated will do 31% extra damage to an elite with armor.

That's HUGE

I shit you not, as someone had said a couple days ago, this thing is the Gjallarhorn of The Division right now.

You. I like you. I was saying the same thing the other day. People are sleeping on Pakhan. It's the GjaLMG.

GravyButt

When you get things and deconstruct you get things like electronics. If you buy loads of purple mods then deconstruct it will give 2 electronics for each one. You can use these blue electronics to make a yellow one which can then be used to make yellow (high end) blueprints.
It will cost quite a bit but if you don't have anything to buy and can't be assed to farm around the city its a quick thing to do.

Ahh interesting thanks! Im only a level 12 so that's basically out the question for me id assume? Still good info to know going forward!

Deku Tree

Sing it, dude. Until I got a BM AK with the armor perk, Pakhan was my go-to. It's legit AF.

Yeah I have three HE mods in it and it's a beast.

That's HUGE

Yeah it does HUGE extra damage to CM yellow bars.

The pakan is a LMG?

Oh yeah it's an LMG. My mistake.

DeaDPo0L84

Is it just me or is there no real huge advantage in legendary or high end gear? I mean yea it may have an extra skill but often I find it's garbage and to roll it cost 30 phoenix credits where as legendary it's way cheaper in cash. I'm just having a hard time sticking to high end gear cause I keep finding legendary gear that actually helps more...

Tecnniqe

Banned
The DZ revamp can't come soon enough, reached lvl36 but it's rather boring without people ever going rogue

The map is too big to support the 24 player cap very well.

The map is too small for DT runs and its timers.

I do hope they up the player count and at the same time refine spawn rates.

So there's no real quick way to farm phoenix credits, right?
tumblr_llbczum91f1qi24r8o1_500.gif

FeD.nL

I find the Vector DPS builds kind of a false prophet. That optimal Vector DPS is within such a small effective range.

I'm running a BM AK with 25% extra crit damage and the shield chewing perks and it's a way more consistent gun.

My AK is 140k DPS and my Vector is 180k and I'd take the AK all day long.

Currently sitting at 140k DPS, 85K HP, and 20k SP.

I've been running smart cover and health station with skill cooldowns for CMs. Get a couple people running that and shotgun rushers are waaaay less of a problem. 60k+ health helps too.

Yeah I agree. The whole DPS stat is just clunky in the way they implemented it currently tbh. Like I have an underbarrel with +accuracy and +hipfire accuracy that supposedly gives my 7000 more dps than another underbarrel that has the same accuracy % and +crit chance %.

Iceman829

When you get things and deconstruct you get things like electronics. If you buy loads of purple mods then deconstruct it will give 2 electronics for each one. You can use these blue electronics to make a yellow one which can then be used to make yellow (high end) blueprints.
It will cost quite a bit but if you don't have anything to buy and can't be assed to farm around the city its a quick thing to do.

I think one threw a sticky bomb at us while we were grouped together grabbing some drops. Probably thought they could catch us off guard after we killed those elites.

They haven't realized we've spent countless hours at the drive thru collecting whoppers.

GravyButt

Does the special weapons vendor in the security wing of your base ever have anything worthwhile? He seems to always have weak junk compared to everyone else. Or am I missing something completely?!

Namikaze1

Down to just one last trophy now for platinum. Now for the extract an item at each EZ trophy.

Any level 30 on PS4 in need of it? Will have two spots open.

Down to just one last trophy now for platinum. Now for the extract an item at each EZ trophy.

Any level 30 on PS4 in need of it? Will have two spots open.
Is there a way of knowing which extraction zone you haven't done yet?

I'll join you. I guess we can work our way up skipping DZ1-2.

Dreez

Working 90 hour weeks for next 3-4 weeks, I probably won't get to experience BK at all 😢

At least I beat all the missions

Arun1910

After complaining I never get any HE drops, yesterday I got:

High End AUG from the Times Square Daily Hard
High End Vent Break from the big guy in the Construction Zone in DZ02
High End Backback - Cant remember off the top which one or where I got it from, probably the DZ.

And today I have had nothing :)

tw1164

Just to clarify, can you continue to extract while you're being shot in the DZ? I was getting shot by rouges after I started extracting, but thought I could outlast them. My co-op buddy said that you can't extract while being shot.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Just to clarify, can you continue to extract while you're being shot in the DZ? I was getting shot by rouges after I started extracting, but thought I could outlast them. My co-op buddy said that you can't extract while being shot.

I got shot at last night while extracting and didn't seem to be affected but that was the computer rather than rogues.

Looks like I'm spending more money lol

Hah, theres another pack which has another 4 outfits. Army Spec-Ops, Pilot, Explosive Technician, Sniper Ghillie.

I really need to know what the 2nd rolls of "Vertical grip - Wolf Grey" can roll.

I got my first one with:

*34% initial bullet stability
*51% Horizontal Stability.

I'd prefer just regular Stability over Horizontal... can that roll or what else can?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom