• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Was helping 3 friends level up in the DZ and we got wiped out twice by a huge group. Is there a limit to a group? There were like 8 of them and they all went rouge when they shot at us. Super shitty considering they waited for use to clear out waves of yellow health bar guys both times. They also camped outside the DZ checkpoint just to troll us I guess.

I saw the same thing the other day, they all ended up rogue and one had gone manhunt mode, the whole server turned against them. We had a good 10 minute firefight in the middle of the street where they slowly retreated into a dead end and got wiped out, felt so good.

RyanDG

Just hit level 30 with all purple gear.

Can someone explain the "daily" missions to me? Do you select the difficulty you want (hard vs challenging)? Are they worth soloing or should I try to matchmake?

Wondering what I should focus on after I clean up all of the leftover intels/encounters.

Soloing hard is fine as long as you are decently geared. Soloing challenging is a different beast altogether. You may find even with a match made group you end up having problems (depending on your team).

LiK

Man, that final story mission was tough as hell. We had a 26 and 23 in the group too. I was MVP since I died the least and i was reviving those guys like mofos lol

Really fun mission overall.

If you have the Uplay version of The Division you can get the Season Pass and outfit packs at GMG for 23% off with their MAR23 voucher code

The Season Pass would be $30.80 and the outfit packs would be $3.85 each

Anyone ever have an issue with phone recordings not playing?

They don't play when I pick them up, and they don't play when I go into the intel menu and try and play them manually. Tried logging off and on, no dice.

Weird.

DeaDPo0L84

You're always at the mercy of the RNG god, but HE's have higher top end for stats as well as talents. Item level also needs to be taken into consideration as well.

But basically, a perfectly rolled HE will always be better than a perfectly rolled purple because it will be higher everything and have the talent. But, with randomness in loot you can very easily get a better purple than HE as well, especially when you factor in playstyle.

Good point. Like you said it's just so completely random. I can't imagine the amount of time someone would have to put in to get every single stat exactly as they want. I'm leaning more towards gearing specifically so that my weapons special abilities are active since they can add so much to your effectiveness overall.

I think I've put too many hours into this the past two weeks. Already feeling that familiarity of chasing gear rolls, etc. I am really hoping they do something with Dark Zone since that's what got me into this game in the beta. As it stands, DZ is reminding me too much of grinding rep in WoW. Just killing enemies to get that rank up. Oh well.

T.O.P

Banned
...shouldn't people start to know how to run CM instances the optimal way?

Hell, at least Lexington should be known by now :/

LiK

Anyone ever have an issue with phone recordings not playing?

They don't play when I pick them up, and they don't play when I go into the intel menu and try and play them manually. Tried logging off and on, no dice.

Weird.

I had that happen in a session, I didn't even get audio for upgrading my base etc. quit out and restart app. That will fix it.

Special C

After complaining I never get any HE drops, yesterday I got:

High End AUG from the Times Square Daily Hard
High End Vent Break from the big guy in the Construction Zone in DZ02
High End Backback - Cant remember off the top which one or where I got it from, probably the DZ.

And today I have had nothing :)

How is the AUG? I loved my purple one before I upgraded to the HE Vector.

jesu

Level 16 and starting to get purples now :)

Screenshot_Original.png

Tainted

How do you get those police hats ? I see people wearing them and they dont appear to be part of any preorder bonus or season pass

Played 50 odd hrs and havent seen one drop yet. These styled hats:

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
How do you get those police hats ? I see people wearing them and they dont appear to be part of any preorder bonus or season pass

Played 50 odd hrs and havent seen one drop yet. These styled hats:

Got my blue one with the season pass in the gold edition I believe.

geQnmrW.jpg

Toki767

Finally got my DPS to over 100K thanks to a Caduceus dropping from Bullet King.

Health is only 51K and Skill is 8K though lol

Special C

I wonder if they had a hard time balancing Cleaners for Challenge Mode. You'd think with 4 missions they would do one of each faction. They are really the most interesting faction to fight. Rioters and Rikers are so bland.

Klyka

Banned
Ok gents I will only post this once.
There will be a video of this up soon by my friend who found it to detail it, but I will share with GAF cause you my bros

So check this out at your own discretion:

Equip the Cadeceus. Make sure you have the "headshots give skill cooldown" talent activated. Now set something on fire or make it bleed. Now laugh. Protip: Use incendiary seeker mine and bleed sticky bomb + talents that spread bleed and fire. Now laugh A LOT.

If you don't get it: Fire and bleed dot damage procs in "red text" aka "headshot text". It triggers the talent

There will be a video of this up soon by my friend who found it to detail it, but I will share with GAF cause you my bros

Equip the Cadeceus. Make sure you have the "headshots give skill cooldown" talent activated. Now set something on fire or make it bleed. Now laugh. Protip: Use incendiary seeker mine and bleed sticky bomb + talents that spread bleed and fire. Now laugh A LOT.

If you don't get it: Fire and bleed dot damage procs in "red text" aka "headshot text". It triggers the talent

Lol geez this is broken for sure.

1527.gif

DarKshodaN

Oh man i was trying to get the Caduceus for around 10 Hours with the Bullet King exploid ,then i went into a Challenge Mission and the Caduceus dropped from the final Boss after 1 run.

Out 1

Oh man i was trying to get the Caduceus for around 10 Hours with the Bullet King exploid ,then i went into a Challenge Mission and the Caduceus dropped from the final Boss after 1 run.

Same here. 3 hours on BK and then the Cad drops on a random hard mission.

GravyButt

Hopefully noone minds me asking again but
Does the special weapons vendor in the security wing of your base ever have anything worthwhile? He seems to always have weak junk compared to everyone else. Or am I missing something completely?!

Hopefully noone minds me asking again but
Does the special weapons vendor in the security wing of your base ever have anything worthwhile? He seems to always have weak junk compared to everyone else. Or am I missing something completely?!

Well the guns you craft can roll well, plus you add mods etc. But I guess it depends how much RNJesus has liked you. If he's disliked you, being able to buy the gear with PC can help you make progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom