• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sane_Man

Got the platinum trophy! :D

If anyone, like I me, has the issue of an echo glitching and not being able to pick it up.. join a friend who hasn't picked the echo up. Let them activate it and then you should be able to pick it up too. Worked for me anyway.

Angel_DvA

Got the platine this morning, I'm done for a long time now, was good but the end game content is terrible and the Dark Zone is totally shit and I won't talk about the rogue system...

After playing both, I find the BMAK to be better than the vector for PVE, but the vector better in PVP, though the BMAK can have the advantage in PVP at times due to range dmg drop and ranged accuracy.

I have to admit I'm really bummed out the plans didn't rotate when they were supposed to.

wtf is the bmak?

RedRum

Banned
High-End boss who can respawn everytime near a safe house and will drop purples and rarely a yellow. Good for getting gear you might need or stuff to sell.

Follow these guides.

Bullet King - Near Autumn´s Hope in Times Square
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84NWqDderXQ&hd=1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d27Gz6jT1s&hd=1 (even faster, but harder)

If you see him only kill him. Killing two others is ok.
If you kill all 4 he will not respawn.
If you can't see him then you already killed him and need to join someone who has him.

Thank you VERY much!

Iceman829

High-End boss who can respawn everytime near a safe house and will drop purples and rarely a yellow. Good for getting gear you might need or stuff to sell.

Follow these guides.

If you can't see him then you already killed him and need to join someone who has him.

Have you done the daily CM at lexington center?

By the time the next patch arrives, the next thread will need to be made and it will need to be called:
Tom Clancy's The Division |OT3| The Taken Bullet King

Klyka

Banned
Ok you know what?

Not giving a shit about your meaningless DZ rank and just going rogue on fools is FUN.
Just had two hours of a friend and me using a skill power build that basically one shots most people and just going rogue on everyone we saw.

Aaaaaaaalmost managed to steal someones high end MP5 as well :D

So I'm still on the 361.91 Nvidia drivers, because I've heard that people have been having problems with The Division and other games crashing on them pretty frequently with the 364.51. Is this the case still, or are the reports of peoples PC's crashing overblown?

Spent two hours on the Warrengate Power Plant CM, only to have to leave for work right when we reached the boss.

I assume I won't be able to pick up where I left off ?

So is it still best to wait on crafting the backpack? Really want to finish off the rest of my HE gear. Also are there blueprints for items like HE gloves and kneepads?

I can't believe it's been more than 3 days and not a single soul has let me use their world to farm the BK guy. So here I am, once again.... Begging anyone to help me with this request! :'(

PSN Y2XPR

SeanR1221

How am I looking??

Z6d1qsWh.jpg

They require so much electronics 😫😫😫
It's worth it! The cad is probably the best weapon in the game in my opinion. Try and hit it with the numbers and see how quickly you can spam your skill... You'll love it! And as someone mentioned before it's becoming common knowledge that burn and bleed crits count for headshot damages and refill your skill with the cad... It's sooooo good!!

Jin

Got to level 30 yesterday and decided to try Dark Zone. Encounter two different people getting killed because assholes were deliberately standing in front of them while they were shooting to make them go rogue and kill them. Is there any way to avoid this?

Got to level 30 yesterday and decided to try Dark Zone. Encounter two different people getting killed because assholes were deliberately standing in front of them while they were shooting to make them go rogue and kill them. Is there any way to avoid this?

Don't shoot when they go in front and let the npcs kill them. Be sneaky and patient it's your only hope against people being dicks.

DirtyLarry

Follow these guides.

I have tried this and I do not see him, but the thing is I was never on this side of the map until today. I am only a Level 13, and I know for sure I was never in this area.
Is it possible I encountered him somewhere else?

The1Ski

The worst thing in this game is how in the heat of the battle you try to hit the v key on the keyboard to use a medkit but you end up hitting b which brings up the UI menu you have to hit esc twice to back out and into the game and by then it's too late and you are dead.

Duuuuuuuude every time

I have tried this and I do not see him, but the thing is I was never on this side of the map until today. I am only a Level 13, and I know for sure I was never in this area.
Is it possible I encountered him somewhere else?
Farming him only really makes sense when you're 30 and this seems to be looked over when people don't see BK.

Heads up for everyone that's not seeing BK show up. You either killed him and his gang or didn't do one of the side missions to gets him to pop up.

Do check if you still have the Side Mission: Winter Supply Drop within that area. It's a light blue side missions on the left of the Autumn safe house.

If you still have it then the BK gang isn't going to show up until you complete it.

Do the side mission and then BK will start to pop up when you head back to the area.

Anyone know how to accept matchmaking on remote play? You are supposed to press down on the right analog but well... You can't on the vita. Same goes for switching shoulder....

SeanR1221

I know I that feel bro. Keep in mind of gear mods to help raise electronic or changing the perks around for gear.

It's worth it! The cad is probably the best weapon in the game in my opinion. Try and hit it with the numbers and see how quickly you can spam your skill... You'll love it! And as someone mentioned before it's becoming common knowledge that burn and bleed crits count for headshot damages and refill your skill with the cad... It's sooooo good!!

Maybe I'll craft an electronics backpack next.

Jeremy

Anyone have any extra PS+ codes? Forgot to renew it and can't find any decent deals like I was seeing last week so I was going to try to wait it out. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom