• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Welling to appear as SUPERMAN/CLARK KENT in Batman Begins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
... 'tis true according to SHH!

Tom Welling to Appear in Batman Begins?
Source: Superhero Hype!
Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Here's one that came out of nowhere, and might be nothing, but who knows. A scooper sent us a scan of a call sheet that was apparently used for the August 15th shoot on Batman Begins in Chicago. We've cropped it to where it doesn't show the production's "personal" info, and while the info on what was shot is cool, the most interesting bit comes in the Cast list which includes a certain T. Welling as Kent...

CLICK HERE TO VIEW CALL SHEET

While it doesn't says specically "Tom" (who else could it be?), could Tom - who stars as Clark Kent in The WB's Smallville - really have a cameo role in the film? Maybe this is what he was meeting with Warner Bros. about instead of the Superman movie? Is this a real Call Sheet or a fake? If it's a fake, it's one of the best fakes we've ever seen!

FoneBone

There's a forum I go to where this one guy has everyone completely convinced that this movie will suck... it's like a parallel universe or something.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
FoneBone said:
There's a forum I go to where this one guy has everyone completely convinced that this movie will suck... it's like a parallel universe or something.

Can you summarise the main points of how he proves he is stupid?

shoplifter

AniHawk said:
I really would not want to see Superman in Batman Begins.

Well, there's no indication he does ANYTHING super.

Perhaps he's covering a Wayne Foundation Ball or something. More than likely it's just a short cameo.

Trevelyon

G4life98 said:
how is BB avoiding the "shit touch" of the WB?

nolan_portrait_robinholland.jpg

ManaByte

Gold Member
Trevelyon said:

Bzzzzt. Thank you try again.

Nolan is part of it, but the big thing is David Goyer's (the writer of the Blade trilogy) script and the fact that Warner didn't fuck with it at all.

FightyF

Banned
My brother has read the script and...

He doesn't see any lines for Kent, so if this is true then it's just an appearance.

cybamerc

Will start substantiating his hate
What the hell is Shredder doing in a Batman movie?! This will be the worst Batman movie ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom