• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Honest answer? Eh, it wears thin fast. EVERYTHING is solved via friendship and the same jokes are done over and over and over and over....

...and over. On top of some very questionable things done to the female cast.

ToonamiGAF would turn it into a hate watch really fast.

Yup, its basically the same shit arc after arc.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Fairy Tail can be pretty funny.

It's also very well animated and very giffable. Great music too.

All of the other problems (it would turn into something of a hate watch for some though its not offensive like SAO, it treats the female and male cast questionably when it comes to matters of taste, its long as hell, has eight million different openings, and everything is solved via the exact same formula, i.e. the power of friendship)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Heh, not gonna like, despite not being into Naruto, this pre-order poster for UNSR is kind of cool, if solely for the fact it looks like those old monster movie posters.

BtUji6JIUAAjHAG.jpg:large

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Dude wouldn't even make a thread about the KHHD 2.5 Remix Limited Edition announcement.

goddamn how many words can they stick onto the end of that title? Is this like the fifth version of that game?

1) HD
2) 2.5
3) Remix
4) Limited Edition

calm the fuck down, SE

goddamn how many words can they stick onto the end of that title? Is this like the fifth version of that game?

1) HD
2) 2.5
3) Remix
4) Limited Edition

calm the fuck down, SE

If it was capcom they could add turbo in there as well, as well as super to the front

Seda

1) HD
2) 2.5
3) Remix
4) Limited Edition

calm the fuck down, SE

Looking forward to playing Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix when I get my Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Limited Edition.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Super Ultra Mega Turbo Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Arcade Remix Hyper Neo EX Plus Alpha Limited Accent Core Special Collector's Deluxe Pre-order Prefix +R Edition.

All seriousness, the pre-order bonus is kind of neat (I've got some other pins, like the Mega Man anniversary one, a Gold Mario one for pre-ordering NSMB2, the Ducktales Remastered one, & such), but that doesn't make it a LE. I mean, the first HD Remix actually felt like a LE because the case also was an artbook, making it different from the regular edition. KH2.5 HD's just a flat-out pre-order bonus you get with your copy of the game.

Htown

speaking of PS2 games, I just started using this used console I bought

which game should I play first

I have Final Fantasy X and XII, MGS 2 and 3, Shadow of the Colossus and Kingdom Hearts. God of War is still in a box in the garage somewhere.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
12 since it's the only one that didn't get a HD remake/port.

I need to hook my PS2 up since I picked up Mega Man Anniversary Collection & Mr. Mosquito for $4 each, Outrun 2006 for $6, and Dirge of Cerberus for $2.

TheChits

I have Final Fantasy X and XII, MGS 2 and 3, Shadow of the Colossus and Kingdom Hearts. God of War is still in a box in the garage somewhere.

Can't really go wrong with any of those, but I would start with the MGS games since you will probably spend less time on them than the others. Well, maybe SOTC

Htown

I don't own an HD console though (just PC) so I'm not going to be playing an HD port of any of them.

Shadow of the Colossus because it's Shadow of the Colossus

Htown

man these games look like ass, even on this smallish 720p set

maybe a component cable would help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom