• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levyne

Banned
Reposting for new page for 50ppp guys. Don't want to post it during AoT.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Levyne:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=825070.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Wolfenstein The New Order -- MB-63CDB928F0C79A92

t1401601103z1.png

the guy in charge established that what happened was against his orders and told Solomon not to disobey again

Yes, you're forgetting when Solomon reported back to his boss who scolded him for defying orders and not to do it again.

Solomon was working on his own accord and going against his boss' orders. The boss wants them left alone.

edit: woops didnt mean to pile up on bass

Now I remember, man seeing SBT when I'm half asleep each week isn't doing it any favors <_<

Also this episode was mostly meh teenage BS until the monster finally attacked then it was awesome

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzR_qGVgEY0ZCBa

Missed opportunities:

Dandy In Aloha Oy! - Ichigo Riding Ori...NOPE - SAO and all that entails. - Some Blue Shell - Star Wars and Speeders - Batman and Bat Planes - Sango & Kilala - Everything is better with Veritechs - Usopp and THE MERRRYYYYYYY ~ Etc, etc...

So... Kart Themed Dump?

daveo42

Banned
zlCfzR_qGVgEY0ZCBa

Missed opportunities:

Dandy In Aloha Oy! - Ichigo Riding Ori...NOPE - SAO and all that entails. - Some Blue Shell - Star Wars and Speeders - Batman and Bat Planes - Sango & Kilala - Everything is better with Veritechs - Usopp and THE MERRRYYYYYYY ~ Etc, etc...

So... Kart Themed Dump?

Wow, that's fantastic.

Takashi

Was catching up on thread real fast, I'm not gonna lie those gifs have even got me a bit hyped. what have you done

I'm half expecting some real plot filled gif right before it starts lol

Edit: that's an awesome sketch dump

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Last time on Attack on Titan
Eren: Everything is going to be alright.
Colossal Titan: Nope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom