• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Are they still doing Robert centric episodes. If so...bleh.

Yep... the latest was very Robert-centric.
They tried to add some Huey in, but he got sidelined.

The next one looks like it won't revolve around him, and it's about damn time.

Raxus

Attack on Titan doesn't have a beach episode. It pales in comparison to the reallness of bleach. GIF ME MANGOD!

You guys are all joking and counting down to Bleach while Attack on Titan is about to get real as fuck.

At what point did you think this was a joke?
Aizen_animation_test_by_lJRlfinalrest.gif

daveo42

Banned
Battle mode really sucks. Definitely not a fan.

Try to hold back tonight guys on the spoilerish stuff. I was completely blown away by it the first time I watched it.

Levyne

Banned
Hey. This is random, but I hope it's okay. I don't just want a random Steam-gaffer to get it, unless they habit the Toonami thread too.

Thanks for keeping it real every Saturday and all week long. Feels silly in a way for something like this community to fall out of a cable block of mostly old cartoons and anime, but it's been fun and weird to watch it grow.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Levyne:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=825070.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Wolfenstein The New Order -- MB-63CDB928F0C79A92

t1401601103z1.png

Just PM modbot that code and you might win a Steam copy of Wolfenstein. That's all. Good luck!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Eren takes on the Colossal Titan, Ichigo checks in at Xcution headquarters, Dandy and friends make a new friend named Laika, Chiyo unleashes some secret weapons of her own, a new alliance is formed onboard the Rocketman, Amaimon tries to force Rin to reveal his powers when he attacks the Exwires' camp, Lagoon Company gets mixed up with the Triads, Bruce Wayne's newest product draws the attention of the League of Assassins, Sasuke rumbles with Rock Lee before the Chuunin Exams can get underway, the Elrics run into some foreigners in Rush Valley, Jack does his best Mega Man impression against 8 Robot Masters, the Jedi have to deal with the Zillo Beast rampaging through Coruscant, and finally the Galalunians face a deceptive and surprisingly lethal foe in the swamps.

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 5 - First Battle: The Struggle for Trost, Part 1
12:00 - Bleach - 346 - The Man with the Fullbring Ability: Ginjou Kuugo
12:30 - Space Dandy - 8 - The Lonely Pooch Planet, Baby
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 22 - Chiyo's Secret Skills
1:30 - One Piece - 256 - Rescue Our Friends! A Bond Among Foes Sworn with Fists!
2:00 - Blue Exorcist - 15 - Act of Kindness
2:30 - Black Lagoon - 11 - Lock'n Load Revolution
3:00 - Beware the Batman - 4 - Safe
3:30 - Naruto - 22 - Chunin Challenge: Rock Lee vs. Sasuke!
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 15 - Envoy from the East
4:30 - Samurai Jack - 18 - Jack and the Ultra-robots
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 41 - The Zillo Beast Strikes Back
5:30 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 13 - The Demon Within

No snacks in the house, looks like I should order wings now so that they'll be here by 11:30...Anybody else having a late dinner? I do it all the time for toonami.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Did I just see Black Dynamite throw a Soviet space monkey armed with a hammer and sickle at some Amazon Moon Bitches trying to keep him from bringing some moon rocks home for Christmas, and then get rescued by Black Santa Claus and bring the Amazon Moon Bitch orphans back with him?

Gorillaz

so they made a reality/Kardashin/love and hiphop/ spoof?

this probably would have worked better if Aaron was making it.....the voice of the one chick in purple sound familiar tho

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
After raging a bit at Mario Kart 8 (not because it's bad, it's really damn good, but the usual rage that comes with it. Red Shells, Blue Shells, Lightning, combinations of them), I decided to buy Pushmo and Crashmo thanks to the sale.

Pushmo is so adorable and fun.

Wow this episode of SBT is dumb, like didn't the secret government agency find out who they really were last week how are we having dumb high school shenanigans now?

Seda

... but why? Why would they leave them alone? Did I forget something last episode they just escaped the facility...

Solomon was working on his own accord and going against his boss' orders. The boss wants them left alone.

edit: woops didnt mean to pile up on bass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom