• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even have to pay attention to see how terrible Naruto is. "I can heal him" Thanks for being useful Sakura. That's how you know it's filler.

I didn't really follow the whole thing because I would only catch it at odd times and never sat down and watching the first portion from start to finish. I also missed a large chunk of Final Act. Even then I'd say how it wrapped up was okay, just that based on what I did see prior, I always thought Naraku would be the end all be all of the series and not the jewel being the true final opponent.

"true final opponent" is being very generous considering how that all played out

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I wouldnt have thought the ending was so bad if everyone got time skip designs. Like Im a sucker for character designs changing different over time.

This kind of thing pisses me off.

Yeah that was a lil disappointing to me, sota and rin did see character design changes tho, sota is obviously older and rin doesnt look like a fuedal bum.

Regiruler

Also remember that Kisame's clone from the first arc of Shippuden, which had about 1/10 the power of the real Kisame, had about the same power as Naruto accessing the fox chakra according to Neji. That means there are normal people, not just Naruto, that are stronger than Sora right now.
Kisame is absolutely legendary for his reserve. Not normal by ANY stretch.

daveo42

Banned
Naruto, everyone is like you.

Love this preview for Michiko to Hatchin. So good. I'll say it again. I think you guys are gonna love this.

"true final opponent" is being very generous considering how that all played out

That's just from my limited perspective. We kind of knew in advance who would end up with who and not doing that would have been taken pretty harsh by the fanbase. The end does make sense in the case that it's always been about Inyusha and Kagome.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
It was a good ending, and once again, I don't hold final act's pacing against how much I enjoyed the ending. That's like hating your friends graduation because they messed up over their senior year. You're still happy they made it, and not much can really take away from that.

I would have loved to have seen some modified designs. Sota's growth and Miroku and Sango's kids were the only sign of progression. Well, Rin might have gotten a little taller.

It was a nice, sweet ending, and I'm glad to have seen it. I feel similarly affected as I did when I saw DBZ end for the first time. We've seen these guys through a lot, and it's nice to see them get some resolutions to years-long plotpoints and struggles.

Thanks Miroku, for actually getting Sango to bare your children. Cute brood!

The anti-pedo boneeater's well. Ha. "Funny, you don't LOOK any different. I don't know what I even..."

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
It was a good ending, and once again, I don't hold final act's pacing against how much I enjoyed the ending. That's like hating your friends graduation because they messed up over their senior year. You're still happy they made it, and not much can really take away from that.

I would have loved to have seen some modified designs. Sota's growth and Miroku and Sango's kids were the only sign of progression. Well, Rin might have gotten a little taller.

It was a nice, sweet ending, and I'm glad to have seen it. I feel similarly affected as I did when I saw DBZ end for the first time. We've seen these guys through a lot, and it's nice to see them get some resolutions to years-long plotpoints and struggles.

Thanks Miroku, for actually getting Sango to bare your children. Cute brood!

The anti-pedo boneeater's well. Ha. "Funny, you don't LOOK any different. I don't know what I even..."

haha so true, got to age them up to 18 while keeping their designs the same because I have an american audience and that shit dont fly there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom