• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, Im coming to you live from beautiful South Padre Island. This hotel's internet is pretty crappy but it'll suffice for tonight.

Takashi

Before you guys mentioned it here, I hadn't ever heard that Space Dandy ending. Must've listened to it at least a dozen times now from just how catchy it is.

I'm looking forward to Michiko and Hatchin considering I'd never even heard of it until now. From the few things I've seen, it looks like it could be great. One thing I've always liked about Toonami is how it introduces more obscure, underrated series to a much wider audience. Like I probably would've never watched stuff like Deadman, Casshern, and especially Black Lagoon if it weren't for the folks there, so props to Demarco and co. for giving shows like that some love.

LOLDSFAN

Isn't that Hinata's sister, Hanabi?

I'm gonna go with filler character.

uG9CSwm.png

GSoXdMZ.png

Lol funny thing is they drew her headband on her waist and like a second later it's gone.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - Episode 46

Tan05vK.png

I'm feeling too many clashing feelings right now. So far, the strongest one is ZA HYPE.

Rewatched tonight's Kill la Kill episode subbed to remember where it left off.
Slow but pretty good. Hope one piece of dialogue stays the same in the dub.

Line_HTX

There are two episodes remaining, so it should be 25.

I'm actually kind of excited about Michiko replacing it. Hope the OST is stellar like the other Watanabe works.

Toonami needs to air SAO Extra Edition for that Lisbeth Kappa

Raxus

Is that from Wanted? Everyone keeps using that gif.

Yes.

Also JoJo is finishing strong so I look forward to everyone's reactions to what's ahead.

With Parts 1 and 2 coming out in July I am holding out hope we will get a dub on Toonami soon.

Line_HTX

[Sees TV guide one sentence for Final Act]

Naraku wishes to become The Undertaker and take Kagome to the Underworld? :p

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I can't wait for the final moments of the final episode to finally air so Final Act can finally end to finally get a new show to replace it.

.......finally....

So, they've been teasing this Intruder 2 thing for over a year now. I'm still curious as to what changes will happen afterwards. Any thoughts? Maybe the ship will become more banged up.

ckohler

So, they've been teasing this Intruder 2 thing for over a year now. I'm still curious as to what changes will happen afterwards. Any thoughts? Maybe the ship will become more banged up.
That doesn't seem dramatic enough to fit their ongoing claim that "Toonami will not be the same."

Soulflarz

Banned
I mean subbed anime isn't bad or anything, and putting ratings/what people want aside, I'd moreso mind it because I wouldn't be able to consistently post while a show is going on or else I'd run the risk of missing decent bits of it...

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Why would I want to downgrade my anime viewing to watch subs instead of dubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom