• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam is Alphadream, not Intelligent Systems.

I thought Dream Team had solid mechanics but it was waaay too bloated. Still, I'm interested.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I have no idea why people are upset about Mario & Luigi x Paper Mario. That game looks great.
I had no idea I wanted a M&L/Paper Mario crossover until that was announced. I was just so happy & giddy watching it because Superstar Saga & both Paper Mario RPGs are childhood favorites of mine.

I'm really excited. Yes, it's STILL not a full-on traditional Paper Mario RPG, but it's still close enough and I really dig the fact they're coming up with way to combine the M&L mechanics with the ones from Paper Mario, i.e one attack (I think dodging?) allowed you to jump & hop onto Paper Mario while he was flying as a paper airplane to dodge attacks.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It may not be a true Paper Mario RPG, but after 11 years I'll take it.
Plus, I adore the M&L games too.

Regiruler

I'm almost at the verge of sending in my 3DS to get a full repair (my warranty expired so it'd cost $85), but I'm still hesitant nintendo will just casually drop the small n3DS before E3 is over and I'd look like an idiot for making a major decision during E3.

But I wouldn't play kid icarus on a n3DS anyway...
Hm...
Damn, no PC talk here.

I didn't even bother to watch it because I knew it'd be terrible.

Raxus

PC conference wasn't terrible considering it was a smaller venue.

Plus it helps nearly every big game announced this E3 will make its way to PC.

tumblr_npx4dha01V1r3nw1vo1_500.gif

tumblr_npx4dha01V1r3nw1vo2_500.gif

Momma said gon' knock you out.

Raxus

it's now been one year since Andrex left stopped posting

I put hot pockets out every night as an offering to bring him back.

God dammit we got The Last Guardian, Shenmue 3, and FFVII remake so miracles can happen!

Hope you are doing well Andrex :(

Regiruler

I just remembered splat fest is taking place during toonami and my brother is probably going to be playing earlier in the day.

I may just put toonami on the DVR if I still haven't gotten enough points.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
How much longer until we hear what they're doing for July 4th? Maybe sometime next week? Maybe a commercial next week saying what'll happen as well?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh totally. It's just a matter of which show they'll marathon.

The most logical marathon would be an sao II marathon it'd be at the right length to do a 6 episode catch up marathon
It's also the newest show along with Kill la Kill (not counting M&H which will only be 2 episodes in).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom