• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

Oh yeah, ratings:
MAAW1Iu.jpg

Nice! Maintaining 1200 for the first hour and 1000 for the second is damn good.

I think they should cosplay as either Spike and Jett from Bebop or Dandy and Meow from Space Dandy

I like the latter. Gil in a pompadour and Jason in Meow makeup.

So for fun name your top 3 teams as asked by the preflight question, can be ranked or in no particular order

The Straw Hats
The Stardust Crusaders (Jojo)
Digidestined s1

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
So for fun name your top 3 teams as asked by the preflight question, can be ranked or in no particular order

The Straw Hats
The Stardust Crusaders (Jojo)
Digidestined s1

The Outer Senshi (Sailor Moon)
Log Horizon (Log Horizon)
The GoLion Team/Voltron Force (GoLion!/Voltron)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, I still wish One Piece & Shippuden would switch slots....

Also wow at quad-million. Wonder if it'll be one million again with Final Act's final episode.

Raxus

Strawhat Crew
YYH Crew
Trigun crew

Dandy and Bebop Crew are up there but didn't make the list due to all the heartbreak and odds I'd die going up exponentially.

Grexeno

Straw Hats
Stardust Crusaders
Class 1-A (My Hero Academia)

Also with the continuing appearance of JoJo on Pre-Flight I can't imagine Toonami doesn't get it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Sex & Violence with Machspeed
AC/DC & Wham with Cars

I'm doing it right, right?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Do they even call themselves the "Stardust Crusaders"? I know that's the official name of Part 3, but I can't recall the name actually being said in the anime/manga itself.

Do they even call themselves the "Stardust Crusaders"? I know that's the official name of Part 3, but I can't recall the name actually being said in the anime/manga itself.

They don't, lol. The original name for Part 3 was Jotaro Kujo: Heritage for the Future. They all kinda change names after they are over.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
They don't, lol. The original name for Part 3 was Jotaro Kujo: Heritage for the Future. They all kinda change names after they are over.
Ahhh, that's right. I remember the "Heritage for the Future" was used for the Arcade version of the Capcom fighter.

I remember Part 4's original title was "Diamond is Not Crash". It was then changed to the less-Engrish sounding "Diamond is Unbreakable".

Crocodile

What I thought would happen:
One of the group says "we should call ourselves the STARDUST CRUSADERS" for some tortured reason. The group groans but a reoccurring villains hears this and when they escape tells the other villains. As future villains are defeated they yell something akin to "CURSE YOU STARDUST CRUSADERS!" and "I WOULD HAVE SUCCEEDED IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MEDDLING STARDUST CRUSADERS!".

What actually happens: None of that LOL

I have no idea why Part II is called "Battle Tendency" for what its worth

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Ahhh, that's right. I remember the "Heritage for the Future" was used for the Arcade version of the Capcom fighter.

I remember Part 4's original title was "Diamond is Not Crash". It was then changed to the less-Engrish sounding "Diamond is Unbreakable".

Actually, Part 4's original title was simply "Josuke Higashitaka" (after the new protagonist).
"Diamond is Not Crash" is just a very Engrish-y translation of "Diamond wa Kudakenai".
Fans prefer "Diamond is Unbreakable" because it sounds better.

daveo42

Banned

One of the group says "we should call ourselves the STARDUST CRUSADERS" for some tortured reason. The group groans but a reoccurring villains hears this and when they escape tells the other villains. As future villains are defeated they yell something akin to "CURSE YOU STARDUST CRUSADERS!" and "I WOULD HAVE SUCCEEDED IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MEDDLING STARDUST CRUSADERS!".

Cool subtitle for each arc? At least that's what I think anyway through the first three.

Part 2 was originally Joseph Joestar: His Proud Lineage.

Phantom Blood was Jonathan Joestar: His Youth

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
MELVIN BUTLER FROM SAILOR MOON, DEATHGUN, & Q-N-C FROM SONIC BOOM: RISE OF LYRIC IS PLAYING JOSEPH JOESTAR?!?!

Why can't they pick voice actors from GOOD stuff uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hard to say if he'll fit. He certainly has range, but I wanna hear what voice he gives Joseph.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I remember him as Eugene in Hey Arnold!

What does not liking a show have to do with acting ability?
Bad acting?

I mainly joke about a VA by associating them via the "worst" stuff they've been in. To which I mean the actual show itself, not really the performance they gave in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom