• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I feel like you want Fate/Zero sandwiched between two sure thing shows, like what they're doing with Michiko & Hatchin
Pretty much. I feel like it'd be something at 1:30, right between Shippuden & whatever is at 1:00 for the time being.

LOLDSFAN

tumblr_nhkass4bTw1u52swpo2_500.gif

Crocodile

E3 2015

6a00d8341c406353ef01a511c9a142970c-pi

LOL

Also I spent too much money on the Bloodstained kickstarter and now I'm sad :(

Probably in the running for GOTY 2017 though

Raxus

I have been very pleased with nearly every game I have kickstarted. Yooka Laylee is next.

E3 is shaping up to be pretty amazing this year.

All that needs to happen is TLG getting canned and it will be the best E3 ever (I really just want to see the reactions if it doesn't show)

Crocodile

I have been very pleased with nearly every game I have kickstarted. Yooka Laylee is next.

E3 is shaping up to be pretty amazing this year.

All that needs to happen is TLG getting canned and it will be the best E3 ever (I really just want to see the reactions if it doesn't show)

Oh I'm sure Bloodstained will be amazing. I just wish I hadn't given into temptation and splurged :/

bigkrev

Oh I'm sure Bloodstained will be amazing. I just wish I hadn't given into temptation and splurged :/

I just got the digital version. Normally I would have waited for the game to come out, but I feel I'm saving at least 12 dollars by backing it (Game won't be cheaper than 39.99). I racked my brain for anything that possibly could be KS-exclusive in game that I would not want to miss, and couldn't come up with anything

I'd probably have gotten the a physical special edition if I wasn't gettin the game for PC, though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I still hate the fact Aniplex never bothered to dub the movies, especially the second one.

But yeah, totally expecting some kind of marathon.

Crocodile

I just got the digital version. Normally I would have waited for the game to come out, but I feel I'm saving at least 12 dollars by backing it (Game won't be cheaper than 39.99). I racked my brain for anything that possibly could be KS-exclusive in game that I would not want to miss, and couldn't come up with anything

I'd probably have gotten the a physical special edition if I wasn't gettin the game for PC, though.

I would probably gone for the $60 Digital Deluxe tier in your case not for the extra boss/weapon (though more stuff is always nice) but for the soundtrack downlaod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom