• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"Failed arts and crafts project."
KuGsj.gif

Of course we should get a brotherhood version of Soul Eater, regardless of how unsatisfying the finale is it's gotta be better then this

Yeah, it's definitely a step up. I'm genuinely surprised at the difference in quality between the way Bones handled the original FMA series and the way they chose to handle Soul Eater. Typical Bones I guess, it's a roll of the dice for them.

It is.

I'm still hoping that Ohkubo is working on a sequel series since the manga left a lot of things unresolved. First he needs to finish SE NOT though. Hopefully that won't take years.

I can't help but feel that SE Not was the reason we saw a drop in quality in the main line series in the first place. Looking forward to it airing in the Spring though.

Jintor

the writing reallllllly fell off a cliff.

"Well, she's got that ultimate power move"

"Oh yeah. Maybe if she uses it she'll win"

"Hmmm. Well, perhaps"

"But we can't do anything here"

Moaradin

Yuri Lowenthal is the perfect VA for Eren Yeager. He's got that whiny to badass voice perfectly. Too bad he doesn't normally work for Funimation.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Papenbrook honestly isn't a bad VA by any means...it's just the fact we were introduced to him via SAO left a bad taste in our mouths.

So yeah, uh...Soul Eater. Black Star stopped making things trippy.

Yeah, it's definitely a step up. I'm genuinely surprised at the difference in quality between the way Bones handled the original FMA series and the way they chose to handle Soul Eater. Typical Bones I guess, it's a roll of the dice for them.

I can't help but feel that SE Not was the reason we saw a drop in quality in the main line series in the first place. Looking forward to it airing in the Spring though.

I like this a lot better then FMA 03's ending, at least this feels like it could be the end for the series if it had a rushed ending, FMA 03's ending comes out of nowhere and makes you go "wuuut"

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
For some reason, I can't help but feel Maka is gonna bring back Soul with the power of love or some crap.

.....WAIT IS SHE ACTUALLY GONNA oh no just foreheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom