• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
LORD SESSHOMARU does not approve.

giphy.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Oh sango and miroku arent togethr but not acting like it, they are basically together and not fucking around slightly.

anyways, LETS WATCH THE DRUNK EPISODE

women are such emotional vampires lol, he saves her over and over again, carries her on his back, puts up with her domestic violence, and she stills wants him to apologize, talk about queen B,kagome get over it. Inuyasha doesn't owe you an apology, you owe him a thousand apologies lmao 

I guess emotional vampires and half-demons would make a great pair lol

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Despite Final Acts SSJ-level speed pacing, the final battle with Naraku is still 5 episodes.

Anything less and I would have been majorly disappointed. This is one of anime's biggest, baddest bad guys and the final fight was like 20 years in the making.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hell E7 was also on its original deal that outlasted the branch of the company that brought it over. I love these long term deals for quality content.

Also I'm pretty sure both the sub and dub of both Inuyasha shows will be completely free to watch for anyone in the US in one month.

Speaking about Inuyasha in 29 minutes I'm going to watch the next episode.

Long behind the chat, but Eureka's Toonami run wasn't on its original deal. Its original deal was a two year contract that expired in 2008. They made a new deal to bring it back because 1) they still had the tapes and 2) they liked it.

They just made the new deal RIGHT BEFORE Bandai went dark. And by "right before," I mean Eureka debuted on Toonami 2 weeks before Bandai announced it was ceasing all distribution a few months later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom