• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
Yes. Can't wait for the music video!

BTW Dr. Palutena. I went back a few pages and checked your opinion of Kill la Kill. You make some great points.

I also saw some comments regarding people not really liking how much Kill la Kill is talked about as it ruins their anticipation or perception of the show. I was asked to share my impressions of the show, but if it means ruining other's enjoyment, than I can stop. Don't want to be one of those who ruin it for others. Guess this is kinda directed to Seda and others who talked about that. So let me know.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, it's the 5 and a half hour challenge! First off, the Dandy crew meets some more cats, then lchigo tries to reclaim his Soul Reaper powers, Deidara and Sasori return to the Akatsuki lair with Gaara in tow, Rob Lucci has a theory on the whereabouts of Pluton's blueprints, Rin enrolls at True Cross Academy to become an exorcist, Kid and Black☆Star try to hold their own against Asura while Maka confronts the madness to bring back Soul, Team 7 takes advantage of their brief respite in the wake of Zabuza's defeat to get in some chakra training, Jack's got lady problems, Fantine kicks Takeshi to the curb, the Jedi and Cody face a zombie horde, and finally it's time once again to activate Sym-Bionic Titan!

11:30 - Space Dandy - 10 - There's Always Tomorrow, Baby
12:00 - Bleach - 335 - Hiding in the Precipice World? Another Ichigo?!
12:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 10 - Sealing Jutsu: Nine Phantom Dragons
1:00 - One Piece - 244 - Secret Bond! Iceberg and Franky!
1:30 - Blue Exorcist - 3 - Brothers
3:00 - Soul Eater - 50 - Sink or Swim?! The Men Who Transcend the Gods?
3:30 - Naruto - 10 - The Forest of Chakra
4:00 - Samurai Jack - 6 - Jack and the Warrior Woman
4:30 - IGPX - 19 - Moving On
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 29 - Legacy of Terror
5:30 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 1 - Escape to Sherman High

Amikami

Banned
This is probably my best bet of actually watching "all" of toonami. I might try it. 5 1/2 hours is still a lot.
KuGsj.gif

Seda

I also saw some comments regarding people not really liking how much Kill la Kill is talked about as it ruins their anticipation or perception of the show. I was asked to share my impressions of the show, but if it means ruining other's enjoyment, than I can stop. Don't want to be one of those who ruin it for others. Guess this is kinda directed to Seda and others who talked about that. So let me know.

No, your write-ups are totally fine, and although I'm not reading your posts because I haven't seen the show, you are definitely putting thought into them. My remark earlier was mostly talking about the contextless "OMG" tweets I see every weekend for the show.

Amikami

Banned
No, your write-ups are totally fine, and although I'm not reading your posts because I haven't seen the show, you are definitely putting thought into them. My remark earlier was mostly talking about the contextless "OMG" tweets I see every weekend for the show.

Okay. Great. Thanks for clearing that up because it's definitely not my intentions to ruin it for anyone. I know how annoying tweets like that could get though. Though I don't have a twitter, I have a few friends who barrage my text box with some shit I don't watch every once or twice a week. They do it to annoy me though.
Earlier on this page you mean? :p

100ppp scum!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Earlier on this page you mean? :p
pffft :p
Okay. Great. Thanks for clearing that up because it's definitely not my intentions to ruin it for anyone. I know how annoying tweets like that could get though. Though I don't have a twitter, I have a few friends who barrage my text box with some shit I don't watch every once or twice a week. They do it to annoy me though.

100ppp scum!

yea!

I've tried 100ppp before, but the first K-on thread more or less made me see the error of my ways, along with generally not caring for the conversation style and loading of 100ppp.

Seda

I prefer 100ppp and light theme I am a pleb.

But seriously if I try reading light text on a dark background for an extended period of time I get afterimages in my normal vision momentarily.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Live-action Adult Swim shows still look horrid.

The only live-action show I'll accept on Cartoon Network/AS is Power Rangers, and that's because it's kind of like a cartoon already.

Gorillaz

joining toonami gaf tonight for the first time in awhile :D

here for boondocks and space dandy but interested in the line up since I've been out of the anime loop for so long

Azure J

Wait, Blue Exorcist has already started premiering? Damn, I've really been off my game with watching Toonami. Good to see that I didn't miss my favorite episode of Soul Eater though.
Sakuga overload tonight.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzRmjH7gw77KIH1

zlCfzRmjH7gw77KIH1

1 Less Hour tonight! I... don't know what that means for DUMPIN. LoL. Except that I get to kinda draw less!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Boondocks was meant to be on BET after season 1, but they backed out last min. Boondocks had an episode straight up shitting on them for it.

Two episodes actually.
Adult Swim has never showed them, though they're on DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom