• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Pretty much. Casshern and Deadman Wonderland are the only two new shows they got.

At least it's *an* anime block. After Toonami originally died and SyFy killed theirs, anime was pretttty much dead on US TV until Toonami's glorious return.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
God and this was a fantastic ED too. I forgot how pumped each episode at this point made me. HYPE

Next ep has some funny moments if I remember right.

2nd GIG Finale next.

Save your tears

For the day

When your pain is far behind.

Ultratech

Time for some GitS!

UjTVJ.gif

Seda

Should I avoid this episode if I plan to actually go through the series properly (and pay attention) at some point? I've kinda half watched these episodes since the Toonami relaunch, not really paying attention.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Should I avoid this episode if I plan to actually go through the series properly (and pay attention) at some point? I've kinda half watched these episodes since the Toonami relaunch, not really paying attention.

Considering the show is starting from the beginning next week, you might as well.

zero_suit

Do not watch under any circumstances.

Seda

FLCL again? I'm getting kind of sick of it by now to be honest.

I've never seen it so I'll be fine if it airs. It's only like 5 episodes, right?

Hearing from people, FLCL seems to either be the best thing ever or the worst thing imaginable.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I've never seen it so I'll be fine if it airs. It's only like 5 episodes, right?

Hearing from people, FLCL seems to either be the best thing ever or the worst thing imaginable.

It's great, zany but great. Don't have any kinds of expectations though. Going into it blind and opening your mind to it is the best way to do it.

Astral

It's 6 episodes actually. It's really good but some of the really "humorous" scenes turn me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom