• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.K.

Not the Tachikomas!

Adult Swim needs to get back the rights to some of the shows they let expire. I'm tired of the same four or five shows being repeated all the time.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Correction :
2f52bc.png

The on-air schedule states that it returns next week. The schedule on their site seems broken.
Like I said earlier tonight:

I'm about 99% sure it's SAC in the 2 am slot. That was a deliberate change that was marked in red on the previous version of the schedule, as all their edits are, so that's almost certainly actually happening. It's more of a question of whether the schedule is correct about the 5 am slot or not.

For what it's worth, the online schedule that pulls from the Turner database (as opposed to that print version of the schedule that is only occasionally updated) has been saying FLCL in the 5 am slot for the last couple of weeks. I don't know that I believe it, but until something reliable says otherwise, that's what we're going to have to go off of.

Like I said earlier tonight:

I'm about 99% sure it's SAC in the 2 am slot. It's more of a question of whether the schedule is correct about the 5 am slot or not.

For what it's worth, the online schedule that pulls from the Turner database (as opposed to that print version of the schedule that is only occasionally updated) has been saying FLCL in the 5 am slot for the last couple of weeks. I don't know that I believe it, but until something reliable says otherwise, that's what we're going to have to go off of.
Well, we'll just wait until next week.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"Gee what a crying shame." Another of my favorite parts.

Never figured out how all of a sudden she figures out they're going after Kuze.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Has there been any word of them continuing GitS at all? There was Solid State Society, but then... nothing.

B.K.

Has there been any word of them continuing GitS at all? There was Solid State Society, but then... nothing.

I think they said last year that they were working on a new project, but they didn't give any details and I haven't heard anything since.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Alright, time for some Bebop then off to something else. Don't really feel like watching ReRun city.

52% of the country watches East coast Toonami. That's a market that’s been dominated by best coasters. Let's take some of that market. I call it "ReRun City."

It's, like, "Hey, you want to watch FLCL for the 45th time?" "Yeah, I don’t have bad taste." I call it "No New Shows City."

How do we filter out the Bleach fans? We don’t let them in.

This goes for the Narutards, too. Because sometimes the filler lovers are tapped out. But check your lease, man. Because you're living in **** City.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't have too much faith in this schedule actually being 100% accurate, but it is what they're saying it's going to be as of right now, so here you go. Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 265 - Evolution?! The Menace of the Final Sword Beast
12:30 - Deadman Wonderland - 11 - Gig of Despair
1:00 - Casshern Sins - 11 - By One's Calling

1:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 42 - Signs of a Counteroffensive
2:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 1 - SECTION 9
2:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 25 - The Real Folk Blues (Part 1)
5:00 - FLCL - 1 - Fooly Cooly

Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom