• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
I think K-ON!/!! would be a perfect fit for toonami. Considering it's better than 80% of the line-up.
lol who am I trying to be superior to? Snow Crash is the most mainstream you can get.
Exactly! and you are wrong.

Seda

Seasons.

There's two films. Innnocence being a sequel to the first film.

But really, the Manga is better. The anime just cements the Major is badass.

Eh, not really interested in manga. I watch TV while playing games. Couldn't do that wwith magna. Going through Valkyria Chronicles right now.

Isara's gonna die soon :(

Should've slept with her kid
Hansen_blank_background.jpg

Hi Jintor

why don't you have a seat over here.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
It's about the 2nd most memorable episode of 2nd GIG for me apart from the one with Paz fighting a doppelganger of himself.

Don't remember that, but I do remember the finale. Bato with the cross beam thing, the Tachikoma's, Goda getting his... comeuppance.

I also remember the Christmas episode in Germany (?) with the wheelchair girl. Was that 2nd Gig? Hmm...

so I think some of these shows are just filler for something that's not ready yet.

The GiTS bump looked like it was all from this episode unless I'm missing something

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Well I have certainly never heard of fucking Snow Crash.

What!? I thought that was like... required reading in middle school. Or maybe I just was on a huge Cyberpunk kick.

And hating GitS? Really? GTFO.

Andrex said:
But what if Motoko was a dude? Something tells me most of the people here cheering the kid on wouldn't be OK with that. :p

Then she'd (well, he, really) be preponsitioning a girl. Equal opportunity pedo-sex for everyone!

Then again she also has nerve sex with females and prefers females in the manga. So... uh... yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom