• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Personally I think the betamax episode is more touching, but you need to know faye's backstory before you really get it.

thetechkid

It also freaked me the fuck out when the first time I saw it.
Every time I felt like watching Cowboy Bebop again, it was always that damn episode.
I'd watch the episode, go to sleep and have the same nightmare from the first time, then say never again.
It always happened again.

For me its the Teddy Bomber episode.

It also freaked me the fuck out when the first time I saw it.
Every time I felt like watching Cowboy Bebop again, it was always that damn episode.
I'd watch the episode, go to sleep and have the same nightmare from the first time, then say never again.
It always happened again.
It is an unsettling episode. The way Pierrot moves around is the stff of nightmares.

Personally I think the betamax episode is more touching, but you need to know faye's backstory before you really get it.
The Betamax episode is very touching

Jintor

oh lol, it's great when you come back after watching it once and realise that the whole thing
is an obvious balls-out insurance scam

Risette

A Good Citizen
You know what I mean. :p The '90s have that unique rustic look to their animation. Still full of life and personality... so many cheap-looking, shiny, soulless anime nowadays.
The 90s was full of anime with shitty art, just like the 00s, 10s, 80s, 70s, and so on. No era really looks better than the other.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I kind of wish this was Jupiter Jazz or something but

Oh man, this dub

THIS DUB

No. The proper way of hooking people is from the very first episode. Tijuana makes you think "Mexico" and then suddenly airships, flying into space. "see you, space cowboy."

"HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING!!!!"

And then episode 2 on just gets better and better.

No. The proper way of hooking people is from the very first episode. Tijuana makes you think "Mexico" and then suddenly airships, flying into space. "see you, space cowboy."

When they first started airing cowboy bebop, I actually didnt like it at first after the first episode. I don't remember what got me hooked though but I'm glad I stuck with it.

Jacob

I remember watching Asteroid Blues for the first time late at night just before going to bed. It was a blast all the way through and then the ending and the final words on the screen ... it was haunting and I had a hard time falling asleep since I kept thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom