• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
so I think some of these shows are just filler for something that's not ready yet.

The GiTS bump looked like it was all from this episode unless I'm missing something

GITS is probably the most likely to be replaced...it will be the first to complete its run on the new Toonami (about a week or so before Deadman Wonderland does).

Branduil

But what if Motoko was a dude? Something tells me most of the people here cheering the kid on wouldn't be OK with that. :p

You had people in here ripping on the entirely innocent scenes in Casshern Sins for being "pedo crap." And yet look at the resounding silence from those people with that SAC scene.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

Double standards, presumably?

Same kind of idea for that SP episode.

a1Psk.jpg

Redux

Banned
Cowboy Bebop, ok. I stopped watching it years ago (was catching up on steaming) when that little shit Ed came into the picture.

Bagu

But that's an awesome episode
It also freaked me the fuck out when the first time I saw it.
Every time I felt like watching Cowboy Bebop again, it was always that damn episode.
I'd watch the episode, go to sleep and have the same nightmare from the first time, then say never again.
It always happened again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom