• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So by the time Deadman Wonderland is just about done and Casshern: Sins is nearing the midpoint (?) Bleach will finally work as a decent lead-in! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Not even then, Bleach's next canon arc (the Fullbring arc) is fucking terrible compared to the Soul Society or Arrancar arc. It's about on level with the Bount arc. :\

Now the current manga arc is fucking fantastic so far. But the anime ended before they even started that....

Seda

Not even then, Bleach's next canon arc (the Fullbring arc) is fucking terrible compared to the Soul Society or Arrancar arc. It's about on level with the Bount arc. :\

Now the current manga arc is fucking fantastic so far. But the anime ended before they even started that....

I heard the next arc (Wikipedia calls it "The Arrancar 5: Downfall") was pretty good (for Bleach). Isn't the Fullbring Arc after that?

Eh, a lot of people like the Fullbring arc. They say it reminds them of early Bleach.

But it is technically "canon filler", even according to Kubo.

I heard the next arc (Wikipedia calls it "The Arrancar 5: Downfall") was pretty good (for Bleach). Isn't the Fullbring Arc after that?

Yes it is. The one after this filler arc is just the end of the Fake Karakura/Aizen arc.

I've seen that site before for the April fools Toonami, so those aren't Nielsen numbers? How are these numbers generated?
It different from the numbers that [adult swim] posts in the sense that they take the data from ratings points and convert it into actual estimated viewers.

Like when I made this post, that was the ratings for the previous Saturday, May 19th. Now that Toonami is here, I wonder if [adult swim] will air them Sunday, or will they air tomorrow? I mean Toonami is its own block separate from [adult swim].

Promising? That felt like a shitty filler. Characters included.
The ironic thing is that Fullbring is a similar technique to what the Bount used, and the Bount arc (anime-made filler) came off as a way better product than Kubo's "authentic" Fullbring arc.

Also, Maki Ichinose = boss. His zanpakuto was awesome.

Can we get this in the OP?

livetoons2-channel_header_image-ed093167f9ba8c8d-640x125.png

BoSox06DH

I'm pretty excited to see just how insane Deadman Wonderland gets. Also I gotta see Casshern Sins again since I wasn't feeling it last week, hope it gets better.

Tamanon

Banned
Love the ending to that Boondocks episode leading up to it, to boot. Deadman and Casshern both seem interesting.

And I've actually enjoyed this filler arc of Bleach, if only because I like more interaction with Zangetsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom