• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChits

It's fuckin' comical how depressing this show is
KuGsj.gif

It's borderline parody

Yeah it just keeps going haha

Azure J

For real though, the first time I saw this series, I was expecting a much faster and action oriented show. While I still wish that's everything this turned out to be, I do appreciate the plodding more now than I did before.

Meanwhile, shit's about to get so sad and real.

T.O.M is a fucking sellout. Moltar should demand his job back after T.O.M had the nerve to give I Am Alive 8/10.

EIGHT OUT OF TEN

T.O.M is a casual...

You know that UBI money is gonna keep the block alive.
If Toonami can survive and get new shows - even expand - I don't care if TOM says the 36th port of Rayman 2 is an 11/10!

TIME TO DRINK

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Hope you guys like this ep, because it's basically all the rest of the series is.

I'm not exactly Mr. Sunshine here, and I could only watch 4 episodes on Funimation Channel before saying "Nope... not watching this."

I think I got to eight.

Tamanon

Banned
Casshern just mopes and then destroys folks like a boss. It's.....weird but entertaining. Now it's turned into a robot zombie show.

Love the look of it though.

See this is why I can't watch this show anymore... first slow as heck, then depressing as fuck? No....
I think we both know what happens in DMW =3
barack-obama-thumbs-up_full_thumb.jpg

You know that UBI money is gonna keep the block alive.
If Toonami can survive and get new shows - even expand - I don't care if TOM says the 36th port of Rayman 2 is an 11/10!

TIME TO DRINK
I'm telling you, we are going to Manhattan and finding a bar that shows TOONAMI and I will challenge you to a drinking contest on those themes I said earlier.

You know I'm no drinker and yet I will win.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The passage of time had dulled just how effed up I remember this anime being.

At least it's over. Break time!

Kaizer

Banned
Damn, this shit is so depressing lmao. I like the way the Toonami block is setup - Deadman Wonderland makes you say "WTF!?!", Casshern will make you laugh and be depressed at the same time, FMA: Brotherhood cheers you up, then Ghost in the Shell & Cowboy Bebop are chilled out awesomeness.

Ultratech

Extreme Violence then Extreme Depression...ouch.

Was there some reason he started spazzing out towards the end of the massacre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom