• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I hope they get something to replace the beginning line up soonish. As much as I like the old ones I got burnt out watching reruns of all these shows years ago except for GitS. Casshern is pretty cool though.

Also this has to be one of the absolute worst Bleach OP songs, which is a shame since most of them are AAA-tier.

I guess they figured it's filler so why bother getting a good song.
Anima Rossa is way better than Tonight Tonight Tonight, come now.

It's no OP 1, 2, or 3, but it's not too bad really.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Anima Rossa is way better than Tonight Tonight Tonight, come now.

It's no OP 1, 2, or 3, but it's not too bad really.

Eh I don't care for TTT, but I think Asterisk, D-tecnoLife, Alones, Velonica, Change, Rolling Star, Melody of the Wild Dance, and maybe even Ichirin no Hana all have a place on my list of best anime opening songs ever.

Damn, Deadman Wonderland was a lot more entertaining than I thought it was going to be. Casshern on the other hand. Bores me to tears so far.

DMW is so fucking cray.
KuGsj.gif

Jintor

Deadman and Casshern really are shows I only really enjoy because I'm following multiple social platforms at the same time and watching people flip the fuck out.

They have good bits to them but it's really that crowd factor I enjoy.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
That wasn't even that bad.

AnimeGAF has routinely collected my tears since 2009.

vazel

Banned
It was weird seeing television again for the first time in years. Made me miss one of the best aspects of television, discovering stuff you normally would never have bothered with. After Deadman and Casshern are done I hope they keep cycling in new shows and don't do reruns.

I know Toonami is being done on a shoestring budget but I am still disappointed in not seeing custom Toonami intros. Those were always good.

I fell asleep before Deadman Wonderland re-aired! :mad:

It was weird seeing television again for the first time in years. Made me miss one of the best aspects of television, discovering stuff you normally would never have bothered with. After Deadman and Casshern are done I hope they keep cycling in new shows and don't do reruns.
I agree, the thrill of new shows was always what Toonami was about, not just recycling old favorites.

Epcott

I love how GAF sees
Deadman Wonderland as: WTF oh shit
and Casshern Sins as: Slit my wrists - The Anime.

They seriously need to get rid of Bleach.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I prefer they don't get rid of Bleach. I like the parts where we make fun of how bad it is.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I love how GAF sees
Deadman Wonderland as: WTF oh shit
and Casshern Sins as: Slit my wrists - The Anime.

They seriously need to get rid of Bleach.

Bleach high highs and low as fuck lows.

Its still a breadwinner though.

Deadman was great last night, I don't watch many anime shows so that violence was so surprising, many wtf moments. It was funny too.

I thought you were cool man. Casshern isn't supposed to be an action show, it's all about the atmosphere and to see how close it can make you to want to slit your wrists with the occasional awesome fight sequences.

Blue Gender did it better. Maybe. I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom