• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Did you not pay attention? He was coughing all episode and the last couple times it was blood. Dude was going to go very shortly, he could probably tell he could only stand for a few more minutes so said his goodbyes then went to take a nap on the sands.

Coughing blood doesn't mean he's suddenly going to keel over dead two days later. The pace of that death is off, man.

ReiGun

I never did like Brotherhood that much.

Great, now I can't fucking wait for this one.

It's great cause episodes 4-8 aren't that bad (6 is pretty action heavy compared to most episodes and eight has a great ending). Then 9 comes along and takes you for a ride. lol

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
What really that's all

Are you really watching Brotherhood/ the manga story for the first time with Toonami?

You really, really, REALLY should start from the beginning. Funi has every episode (in sub form) up on thieir youtube channel.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
been awhile since I've watched GinS, but wasn't Section 9 supposed to be some super top secret organization? I love that they pull up to a checkpoint and go "yo, we're Section 9!"

Jintor

Oh man, Tachikomas.

Lol, casual overriding of free will

been awhile since I've watched GinS, but wasn't Section 9 supposed to be some super top secret organization? I love that they pull up to a checkpoint and go "yo, we're Section 9!"

They go topside in the second season. Or they're internally known, I forget which. I thought they had to be reformed at the end of S1?

GaimeGuy

Well I figure she's not supposed to be likeable...

She's a Major General (that's O-8) in charge of the most elite defensive force in the country and charged with defending the northern border against Amestris's most militarily aggressive neighbor. No shit she's going to be all business. :p

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

There's technically supposed to be secret to the public at large. Within military and government, they're pretty well known.

They're basically just not on the books or "officially" authorized according to any legislation.

Jintor

Are you really watching Brotherhood/ the manga story for the first time with Toonami?

You really, really, REALLY should start from the beginning. Funi has every episode (in sub form) up on thieir youtube channel.

Nah dude I've read it all. Just watching the anime for the first time.

GaimeGuy

Nah dude I've read it all. Just watching the anime for the first time.

Ah.

Yeah, Brotherhood has some really, really jarring pacing/direction issues. It's a shame because the source material is so strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom