• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Visit the official Toonami Tumblr page here

fQYdN.png

i3G1rXvcuLraK.png

i3KW5J9sX0HdW.png

iXD6EhZxg5MYj.png

ibhBvmoAudCQvK.png

in0lQhWok6Yh5.png

ibsgQTPPDLZxp5.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YwZ3OiH.png

dDRI5gT.png

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Soul Eater? Nice.

Edit: Could have made the title Toonami |OT3| Isn't one show with Shinigami enough?

Kabuto

holy crap at that video in the banner. I mostly lurk ToonamiGAF but glad to see you guys are already on OT3!

In two months, there will be a anime convention taking place that I might attend. I say "might" because the convention is taking place in a city that roughly 70 miles away from where I live and is an hour long drive. It's a city I haven't been to in a long time and, to be quite honest, I never did like going to in the first place mainly because it took forever to get there. Thankfully, the trips were very few and it happened in my teens so maybe the trips won't be so bad now.

Anyway, if I go it will be a repeat of the last anime convention I went to: Have the guest VAs sign a paper with the ToonamiGAF banner on it basically showing their support of not just Toonami but our Toonami community as well.

As for the guest VAs that will be making an appearance....well, the guest list can speak for itself really

http://www.shutocon.com/guests.html

I'm on a week-long break from school next week, so during that time (weather permitted), I'll make the long journey to where the convention will be held so I can get a feel of the trip (and hopefully not get lost to and from the place). Should I feel that making the trip was up to my satisfaction, I'll attend the convention in early April.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Good morning OT3 Toonami-GAF

Last night's theme seemed to reaction shots, there were a lot of those.

Seems like there's a lot of disagreement on the thread title. Maybe we should come up with sme different options, have a vote, then have Seda ask the mods for a change.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know, the new Toonami is not even a year old yet and we're already on OT3. The block is quite powerful.

Raxus

Toonami |OT3| You know, for SOLD WIVES!
Toonami |OT3| You know, for the HAMMER! Yeah!
Toonami |OT3| You know, for Soul Eater!

Take your pick or make your own!

I haven't been watching Toonami, but fucking hell they are still showing Inuyasha reruns?! They've been showing reruns since I was 11 years old and possibly younger than that.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I haven't been watching Toonami, but fucking hell they are still showing Inuyasha reruns?! They've been showing reruns since I was 11 years old and possibly younger than that.

It was off the air for quite a while to tell the truth. Odds are it's just so they can show TFA.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Ah, okay whew. I was about to say man those Inuyasha fans really keep the ratings up lol. Hate that show though. Cool to see Tenchi Muyo up, I haven't seen that in a long time, wonder how well it holds up

It's not the old Tenchi. This is Bad Luck Brian.

LycanXIII

Ah, okay whew. I was about to say man those Inuyasha fans really keep the ratings up lol. Hate that show though. Cool to see Tenchi Muyo up, I haven't seen that in a long time, wonder how well it holds up

It doesn't hold up. It started at the 1:30 EST time slot, and is where it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom