• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Definitely falling asleep.

Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 290 - For the Sake of Justice?! The Man Who Deserted the Soul Reapers
12:30 - Naruto - 17 - White Past: Hidden Ambition
1:00 - Soul Eater - 5 - Shape of the Soul – Enter the Ultimate Meister Stein?
1:30 - Thundercats - 24 - The Soul Sever
2:00 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 3 - Elephant Logic
2:30 - Eureka seveN - 30 - Change Of Life
3:00 - Tenchi Muyo! GXP - 19 - Seiryo Attacks
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 19 - Death of the Undying
4:00 - Cowboy Bebop - 17 - Mushroom Samba
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 18 - Speak Like a Child
5:00 - Inuyasha - 39 - Trapped in a Duel to the Death
5:30 - Inuyasha - 40 - Deadly Trap of Kagura the Wind Sorceress

Later.

And now for some appropriate comics from one of my favorite webcomic author persons:

tumblr_mjsn2bjDqq1qfcig0o1_500.png

tumblr_mjsmbqQPK91rhclslo1_500.png

Definitely falling asleep.

Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 290 - For the Sake of Justice?! The Man Who Deserted the Soul Reapers
12:30 - Naruto - 17 - White Past: Hidden Ambition
1:00 - Soul Eater - 5 - Shape of the Soul – Enter the Ultimate Meister Stein?
1:30 - Thundercats - 24 - The Soul Sever
2:00 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 3 - Elephant Logic
2:30 - Eureka seveN - 30 - Change Of Life
3:00 - Tenchi Muyo! GXP - 19 - Seiryo Attacks
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 19 - Death of the Undying
4:00 - Cowboy Bebop - 17 - Mushroom Samba
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 18 - Speak Like a Child
5:00 - Inuyasha - 39 - Trapped in a Duel to the Death
5:30 - Inuyasha - 40 - Deadly Trap of Kagura the Wind Sorceress

Later.
I've been on the internet too long. I read the Thundercats episode titlte as "The Soul 5ever."

Seda

Guys I am from the UK. How do I watch Toonami and what time is it?

Also the shows in the OP are awesome :)

It started 5 hours ago, and there's an hour left. It's on a US cable channel so you'd have to get a stream, which we can't post here (I don't know of one off hand anyway).

It started 5 hours ago, and there's an hour left. It's on a US cable channel so you'd have to get a stream, which we can't post here (I don't know of one off hand anyway).

Ok thanks though if its on the internet theres not much point watching because I can just watch those shows already.

Mature

West Coast watcher here. Currently watching 1.11! Will probably hit the sack after this though. What exactly were the treats today? I see the green packaging, but nothing really new beyond that? Just wondering if i'm missing anything.

West Coast watcher here. Currently watching 1.11! Will probably hit the sack after this though. What exactly were the treats today? I see the green packaging, but nothing really new beyond that? Just wondering if i'm missing anything.

You didn't miss anything. It's just the green coloring of the bumps and some weird music videos, but I don't know if those are from AS or Toonami.

Seda

Some weird music video things (i dont know what they were exactly) and reruns of last weeks Choice video and the Hater speech.

Also, who announces themselves as "Hi I so-and-so's kid brother"

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Good morning Toonami-GAF, and happy birthday Toonami.
So... Evangelion. It's crazy. That's pretty much it. As were those Flying Lotus music videos.

Also, it's my birthday today too. Yay.

Steins;Gate:Almost zero. Not action enough.
Fate/Zero:Maybe, maybe not. It'd be a decent fit.
Tiger & Bunny:Holy grail for Toonami, but will probably be super expensive to license due to it already being pretty popular in the west.
JJBA:HAHAHHAHHA. Almost zero. Not even licensed yet and all the music references make licensing unlikely.

)=, I love Steins;gate and figured it would do good here. It's got a great cast of characters, and it's humor is pretty in line with Toonamis fanbase.

yami4ct

)=, I love Steins;gate and figured it would do good here. It's got a great cast of characters, and it's humor is pretty in line with Toonamis fanbase.

Toonami is an action block first and foremost. There are a lot of non-action shows I love that I'd like to see on Toonami as well, but as of right now Toonami isn't going for that direction.

Hey ToonamiGAF, was the EVA movie edited for content last night? I have it DVR'd but also own the Blu-Ray which I've never watched so I'm wondering whether I should just skip the TV broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom