• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarmel

Banned
Looks like Madoka is leading on that Aniplex poll. That said I think Fate/Zero would be a better fit. TTGL would be the perfect fit though.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
ToonamiGAF Transmission #001 (possibly tentative title) is out. :)

Download the MP3

Watch on YouTube

789shadow hosts, with Raxus, BatDan, Novid, and myself fleshing out the roster. Keep in mind it's a first effort, and it's kinda my fault some of the voices are low/muffled at times, but I think this is the start of something good. Credit to Assault Master for the ToonamiGAF banner image.

We're also now on Tumblr.

I think tomorrow I'll switch it over to toonamigaf.com (which I bought some months ago but never did anything with.) Hmm, I wonder how multi editors work on Tumblr...

New page.

Looks like Madoka is leading on that Aniplex poll. That said I think Fate/Zero would be a better fit. TTGL would be the perfect fit though.

I would imagine the Toonami folk would have a veto, and for all of the merits of Madoka, they're going to jump on F/Z & TTGL first.

Jarmel

Banned
I would imagine the Toonami folk would have a veto, and for all of the merits of Madoka, they're going to jump on F/Z & TTGL first.

I could see them airing Fate/Zero first and then moving into Madoka, hyping it up as being done by the author who did F/Z. Would make sense from a marketing standpoint.

ToonamiGAF Transmission #001 (possibly tentative title) is out. :)

Download the MP3

Watch on YouTube

789shadow hosts, with Raxus, BatDan, Novid, and myself fleshing out the roster. Keep in mind it's a first effort, and it's kinda my fault some of the voices are low/muffled at times, but I think this is the start of something good. Credit to Assault Master for the ToonamiGAF banner image.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

Listening to it now.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Oh dear god, so the word is that the Bleach anime is getting revived an returning to TV Tokyo airwaves March 22.

Yeah, hopefully. I voted Madoka just because it was in the lead, otherwise I would have gone with F/Z. Really, all I want is for SAO to not win.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh dear god, so the word is that the Bleach anime is getting revived an returning to TV Tokyo airwaves March 22.

Uh oh. So much for the dub ending in 2014... crap.
On the bright side, it would be the final arc. Even though this final arc is starting to be just as sluggish as before.

Can't find the image that would usually be used to display Saturday night's ratings but the ratings have been released for Feb. 10

110 BLEACH--------------------------------------------------Sat 12:00AM-12:30AM 30 0.8 1033
124 NARUTO-------------------------------------------------Sat 12:30AM- 1:00AM 30 0.7 946
136 THUNDERCATS (2011)---------------------------------Sat 1:00AM- 1:30AM 30 0.6 796
139 SAMURAI 7----------------------------------------------Sat 1:30AM- 2:00AM 30 0.6 727
140 SYM-BIONIC TITAN------------------------------------Sat 2:00AM- 2:30AM 30 0.6 690
141 EUREKA 7-----------------------------------------------Sat 2:30AM- 3:00AM 30 0.5 666
142 TENCHI MUYO! GXP------------------------------------Sat 3:00AM- 3:30AM 30 0.5 655
143 FULLMETAL: BROTHERHOOD--------------------------Sat 3:30AM- 4:00AM 30 0.5 595
144 COWBOY BEBOP---------------------------------------Sat 4:00AM- 4:30AM 30 0.4 584
145 COWBOY BEBOP---------------------------------------Sat 4:30AM- 5:00AM 30 0.4 531
146 INUYASHA----------------------------------------------Sat 5:00AM- 5:30AM 30 0.4 499
147 INUYASHA----------------------------------------------Sat 5:30AM- 6:00AM 30 0.4 462

Seda

Can't find the image that would usually be used to display Saturday night's ratings but the ratings have been released for Feb. 10

It's on the toonamifaithful.com fan site (at least that's where I usually find it.)

(Feb 9th)

CDczbgp.png

Here's the week before for reference (Feb 2nd)

vEY86M2.png

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Yeah this has happened a couple times for a couple different reasons, not really anything to fret over.

Raxus

At least GXP and Eureka 7 managed to beat a 4:00 show in the ratings for once.

It was a slow night as well. Hopefully all the Soul Eater Promos pay off.

Seda

I wonder if there's going to be anything new this week in terms of a review/promo. They usually would have teased it by now. It wouldn't bee too surprising if the just ran the Soul Eater promo again for this week I suppose.

BatDan

I wonder if there's going to be anything new this week in terms of a review/promo. They usually would have teased it by now. It wouldn't bee too surprising if the just ran the Soul Eater promo again for this week I suppose.

I'm guessing it's new bumps for everything since there's a new show.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm kind of pissed Eureka didn't do better. It was easily one of the better episodes in the series and the best one they've shown since it hit Toonami. Titan deserved better too, hopefully everyone tunes in this week for more of THE HAMMER.

I'm kind of pissed Eureka didn't do better. It was easily one of the better episodes in the series and the best one they've shown since it hit Toonami. Titan deserved better too, hopefully everyone tunes in this week for more of THE HAMMER.

I'd liked the series up to this point, just figured I missed the last episode >_>

BatDan

Hopefully next week is a video game review. Like Ni no Kuni or Alie- wait no they only do games they like.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'd liked the series up to this point, just figured I missed the last episode >_>

Go find last week's on youtube or something if you missed it. That episode and the next one are two of the best in a series with a lot of good episodes.

Hopefully next week is a video game review. Like Ni no Kuni or Alie- wait no they only do games they like.

Fire Emblem! We need to know who Tom's waifu is.

Seda

The E7 episode was okay, but I don't really like how Eureka and Renton can hold hands, a rainbow appears, and then no one else stands a chance. There's little intrigue there for me. :/ Same thing happened when the had to escape that mine area, sort of.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The E7 episode was okay, but I don't really like how Eureka and Renton can hold hands, a rainbow appears, and then no one else stands a chance. There's little intrigue there for me. :/ Same thing happened when the had to escape that mine area, sort of.

It makes more sense as the series progresses. There's still a lot to explain about everything, including the ship. Plot starts now.

Seda

It makes more sense as the series progresses. There's still a lot to explain about everything, including the ship. Plot starts now.

Yeah I don't want to complain that a lot of things are unexplained, because I expect that to clear itself out. I guess I really would like there to be a legitimate threat soon. It's no fun if Renton/Eureka can literally use the power of love to destroy everything. There was the one guy with gray hair I think way far back on that one ship who seemed mysterious and evil.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yeah I don't want to complain that a lot of things are unexplained, because I expect that to clear itself out. I guess I really would like there to be a legitimate threat soon. It's no fun if Renton/Eureka can literally use the power of love to destroy everything. There was the one guy with gray hair I think way far back on that one ship who seemed mysterious and evil.

Like I said plot starts now and gray hair guy comes to the forefront of it. The End also has more screen time.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

Heheheheheh.

Things became OK for Renton and Eureka again after a long period of things not-being-OK but they're not out of the woods yet, not nearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom