• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cranzor

ToonamiGAF Transmission #001 (possibly tentative title) is out. :)

Download the MP3

Watch on YouTube

789shadow hosts, with Raxus, BatDan, Novid, and myself fleshing out the roster. Keep in mind it's a first effort, and it's kinda my fault some of the voices are low/muffled at times, but I think this is the start of something good. Credit to Assault Master for the ToonamiGAF banner image.

Awesome! I'll listen to it later.

Also, are thread title suggestions still being taken? I thought of this today. I'm not sure if it's funny, really dumb, or both.

Toonami |OT3| Scythes, Thighs, and Floating Guys

Lol Boondocks got more than anything on Toonami itself. Sucks though, that was the only episode that had that type of action...
tumblr_meecu5ipOZ1ra8i62o1_500.gif

Jintor

Damnit... I think I had some kind of dream about Toonami (because I was reading a shitload of Bleach last night), but now try as I might I can't recall what it was. I definitely had some kind of idea for a poster in it though.

Tamanon

Banned
I imagine Toonami would be more interested in Fate/Zero.

Looks like Sword Art Online(my wish) isn't dubbed yet, so can't be that.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's shocking how many people think One Piece and Fairy Tail have the same creator.
I even met someone at a convention that thought that, and I told him it was wrong.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Assault Master, I have to ask, WTF is up with all your images (including your avatar) having completely messed up aspect ratios? They're always hideously stretched or squished.

With all due respect, of course. :p

It's shocking how many people think One Piece and Fairy Tail have the same creator.
I even met someone at a convention that thought that, and I told him it was wrong.
It looks like literally the same show, only with FT having slightly better but still crappy animation. And everyone likes talking fast and loud.

And might as well add the perfect show for TOONAMI is what fits the demographic and will get ratings. Simple.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It looks like literally the same show, only with FT having slightly better but still crappy animation. And everyone likes talking fast and loud
FT with better animation? The fuck? Maybe if you're comparing to One Piece's first 100 episodes, sure, I'd say that's fair.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Fairy Tail has a lot of "the day has been saved by the power of friendship" crap, and a lot of bad writing.
It also has some insanely blatant fanservice, to the point that some people wonder why he doesn't just do hentai.

Fairy Tail also has
THE WORST TIMESKIP IN ALL OF FICTION
. Yes.

Assault Master, I have to ask, WTF is up with all your images (including your avatar) having completely messed up aspect ratios? They're always hideously stretched or squished.

With all due respect, of course. :p

Yeah, I kinda randomize them out a little bit. :p

If you can give recommendations for picture ratios on here, that'd be great!

The FT & DMW comparison picture was a last-minute thing, like 1 minute before I got off the computer, so I had to stretch it or whatever.

The avatar, however, i'm still tweaking...

b1a8b6936d1940349dbf.png

Hell yeah, I loved that Life Speech!! Sweet, a game review. ( Wonder if it'll be Metal Gear Rising... )

What times could you do it on Sunday?

I still haven't gotten Andrex to show me how to record LMFAO we're screwed.
Assuming I get back from NY at a decent time Saturday... anytime noon EST-7 PM I guess. Not entirely sure.

What software is used? TeamSpeak? Skype? something else?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Skype + Audacity

You gotta mess with your recording devices, I think set Stereo Mix to the default and have Audacity use that as the recording device, then set Skype to use your microphone. Then maybe also set the mic to play through the speakers too.

789shadow

Banned
Skype + Audacity

You gotta mess with your recording devices, I think set Stereo Mix to the default and have Audacity use that as the recording device, then set Skype to use your microphone. Then maybe also set the mic to play through the speakers too.
Could you get on Skype? I have no idea how to do any of that lol.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
It's a shame Skype is crappy Microsoft adware now, we might actually have a nice recording option otherwise.

789shadow

Banned
It's hidden/disabled by default. On the recording devices tab right click and select to show both, it should be there.

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/39532...-record-audio/

Obviously content companies don't like it since you can use it to basically record anything coming out of your speakers.
No, as in "it literally did not exist on my laptop, not even disabled". I just downloaded this but it shows up in recording devices under a different name, so I'm not exactly sure. When can you get on Skype?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom