• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Holy crap I think SAO replaced Bleach for worst dub of the evening and Bleach was terrible. JYB's bored of bleach voice was intense tonight.

yami4ct

Holy crap I think SAO replaced Bleach for worst dub of the evening and Bleach was terrible. JYB's bored of bleach voice was intense tonight.

Really? Dub wise, it didn't sound that bad to me. IGPX's weird use of celebrity voices is worse. Also, Naruto's dub is a mess, especially early on.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I noticed that aswell back in the day, all of a sudden IGPX and rouroni kenshin was cursing than toonami started promoting uncut DBZ, really getting mature
If I recall, they also pushed it back an hour or so later into the night, especially later into the season. Just sort of weird to hear swears after 13 straight episodes. Though I was 14 when it aired back in 2005, so that probably factored in as well.

Seda

I'll be able to watch next week. Week after is a maybe.

And then my routine should be back to normal.

Sorry to interrupt.

yami4ct

Bleach is Viz's worst work by far though. No one gives a damn after the Soul Society arc and it really shows.

Aniplex can do better than this.

I don't know man, that early Naruto stuff (probably at least through the exam arc) is pretty damn unlistenable. Naruto's voice in particular is so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom