• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

Well for one I actually knew what was going on, as opposed to dropping randomly into an episode of Bleach having only ever watched 3 episodes. The premise of SAO is pretty simple, and makes sense to people who have played MMOs or RPGs.

I enjoyed it for what it was.

I grew up on .hack. It was still mediocre, but it at least had depth. It tried to be a bit subtle. SAO feels like a show made for 5 year olds compared to that. Made me hate it al the more.

Jintor

People disappointed in the first episode should feel better about the second. Having said that the backgrounds look super spectacular in the show. Just saying.

I dunno man. I think they're weird. They don't seem to suit the actual animation/artstyle of the characters for my tastes. It's as if the entire background was photoshop filters.

Same thing with some of the visual effects I saw. Dunno though.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I grew up on .hack. It was still mediocre, but it at least had depth. It tried to be a bit subtle. SAO feels like a show made for 5 year olds compared to that. Made me hate it al the more.

I don't watch much anime, so falling into episode 368 of whatever they are showing makes it hard to follow. SAO was at least the first episode.

Big O is what I'm here for anyways. That and Inuyasha.

What if they patch in more bosses?

What if they add more pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom