• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno man. I think they're weird. They don't seem to suit the actual animation/artstyle of the characters for my tastes. It's as if the entire background was photoshop filters.

Same thing with some of the visual effects I saw. Dunno though.
Yeah, it's trying to beat you on the head with the graphics, but I don't care about the animation graphics. Story/music/charas are the catch, and at this rate SAO will be lucky to best .hack//SIGN in one of the categories.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Yeah, it's trying to beat you on the head with the graphics, but I don't care about the animation graphics. Story/music/charas are the catch, and at this rate SAO will be lucky to best .hack//SIGN in one of the categories.

.HACK//SIGN had a story? Must've missed it cuz of how boring and stupid the show was.

Seda

Just want to pop in and say we already have 2000+ posts for tonight, and that doesn't include a few pages of higher-than-usual activity before midnight.

We normally have been hitting around 1650 for the entire six hours in previous weeks.

Reactions were fun to skim over, haha.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Just want to pop in and say we already have 2000+ posts for tonight, and that doesn't include a few pages of higher-than-usual activity before midnight.

We normally have been hitting around 1650 for the entire six hours in previous weeks.

YOU'RE HERE! You've come to join us for the rest of the night?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

Nice!

Damn
Good stuff.

Come back to us Seda!

yami4ct

ok real question, why the fuck does toonami not have Redline when Redline is already dubbed and available for free on Yootoob?

Even when they put things freely available online, sometimes licensors get strangely greedy with broadcast rights. It also doesn't have a huge built in fanbase drawing attention to it.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

That AnimeGAF bump.

Amikami

Banned

We would have more if you would be here Seda. *Points finger accusingly*

Edit:
We miss you buddy

ok real question, why the fuck does toonami not have Redline when Redline is already dubbed and available for free on Yootoob?

Toonami doesn't have a lot of things that are already dubbed and available on youtube. It's a matter of licensing and whatnot.

Though it is Funimation, so that gives it a good chance of showing some day.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"I don't have time for this crap!"

Oh, right, this was also the start of inserting swears into the show despite now having any in the previous season. I remember being confused as hell when my mom would get mad with the later episodes when it got more common, despite the fact I also watched stuff like the Simpsons.

yami4ct

.HACK//SIGN had a story? Must've missed it cuz of how boring and stupid the show was.

Yeah, SIGN's shit pacing and the fact that it obfuscated key plot details for the sake of adding "mystery" really kills that show. Still, the way that show handles the character's real world personas as little hints and subplots is damn near masterful. The games did that even better.

For some reason when that one girl was just talking about him being hot it kinda sounded like Juri

Kinda

yes I use english voices for SF4, shuddup.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
"I don't have time for this crap!"

Oh, right, this was also the start of inserting swears into the show despite now having any in the previous season. I remember being confused as hell when my mom would get mad with the later episodes when it got more common, despite the fact I also watched stuff like the Simpsons.
I noticed that aswell back in the day, all of a sudden IGPX and rouroni kenshin was cursing than toonami started promoting uncut DBZ, really getting mature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom