• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
New World? He's trying to commit suicide and take everyone with him so he doesn't get lonely. Dewey's good at brainwashing it seems.

Crocodile

1. All his friends died and he feels like Kirito is to blame.

2. He lied about his level and thinks that he could have prevented that from happening if he was truthful.

1) How is Kirito to blame? Maybe I missed something but I can't find any logical leap from A to B.

2) Why would that matter? Do stronger monsters show up if a stronger player is in the party. If so I sure as hell don't remember them saying that at any point in time.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm kinda surprised Eureka Seven isn't more popular. It's a pretty good show if you ask me. It's popularity just never seemed to pop like I thought it would.

Crocodile

I'm kinda surprised Eureka Seven isn't more popular. It's a pretty good show if you ask me. It's popularity just never seemed to pop like I thought it would.

I feel it takes its sweet time getting to the "good parts" and making the characters likeable. The Gekkostate crew are pretty much assholes for like 20+ episodes. Renton also takes a WHILE to warm up to.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

while i wouldnt say it was a hit like DBZ or inyuasha i would say erueka 7was fairly popular during its time and was the reason was so excited for eureka AO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom