• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAO is a whole bag of missed potential. I like the basic plot line. The main character doesn't really bother me. Used to Emo anime characters by now. Plus who wouldn't be emo in this situation? The look of world/dungeons are okay so far.

But god damn everything else is shit. Meh.

True, but you can make the assertion that the fame and recognition of winning the IG1 finally gave him the validation for feeling superior because of his natural talent.

probably. but he is essentially going through exactly the same character development as he did last time, so it's not particularly interesting. and it was cliched as hell last time.

Reading this thread was the only thing that made watching SAO not actually, physically painful. (This thread has been pretty hilarious)

Why did that guy kill himself?
Why does Kirito feel at fault for what happened?
How do you revive someone who's had their brain fried?
Why are we expected to give a crap about these people who just died and have no character development?
HOW/WHY/WHAT/WHO __________________ (like anything that happened in this episode).

How are there people out there who think this show is legitimately good?

SO MUCH STUPID IN THIS SHOW!

1. He was the leader of that shitty guild that got annihilated. After Kirito told him all his friends were dead and that he trolled them by hiding his true power level, the dude killed himself by jumping off a virtual balcony.

2. Because he's an idiot

3. The item had to be used within 10 seconds of player death, I'm assuming there's a delay between dying in the game and IRL.

4. It was written by a 14 year old, don't expect too much

5. Bu..but the feels!

NEVER FORGET
sao-o.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I've missed like half of Toonami! I was having a three hour phone conversation about my mini existential crisis. Lol.

Last canon Bleach for 30 weeks. :(

One Piece is a blur, I saw Luffy in an afro and lots of slow motion punches. I cheated and jumped WAY ahead for One Piece on Hulu this week. I think I'm like 25 episodes ahead of Toonami now. The next arc is sooooooooo gravy.

Sword Art Online - Every time I looked at the screen, somebody was sitting on the floor looking gloomy. #DatOpeningThemeSongTho

Soul Eater - Looked filler-ish? I just saw basketball and flashbacks.

IDPGISX - I don't know what the fuck is going on. I never watch this show. I'm either already asleep or turn the channel to something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom