• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It's odd but IGPX is such a better show than the trash that came immediately before it.

Human psychology is weird but I'm actually digging IGPX more now, lol. Just the contrast... It comes out in IGPX's favor.

This was Toonami's plan all along!

That's a hell of a plan and it's working.

Seda

It's odd but IGPX is such a better show than the trash that came immediately before it.

Human psychology is weird but I'm actually digging IGPX more now, lol. Just the contrast... It comes out in IGPX's favor.

Gonna have to agree with this.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Liz is a true bro.
p0QHO.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

well for one the voiceacting quality and direction is way higher

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh man, I can't make it to the end tonight. Thank you DVRs.
I'll see you in the morning.

Crocodile

Reading this thread was the only thing that made watching SAO not actually, physically painful. (This thread has been pretty hilarious)

Why did that guy kill himself?
Why does Kirito feel at fault for what happened?
How do you revive someone who's had their brain fried?
Why are we expected to give a crap about these people who just died and have no character development?
HOW/WHY/WHAT/WHO __________________ (like anything that happened in this episode).

How are there people out there who think this show is legitimately good?

SO MUCH STUPID IN THIS SHOW!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Eh, IGPX is better than Sword Art Online, but it still feels like amateur hour at all times.

I feel like especially in s2, I understand all the character's various motivations and the show is doing a decent job of throwing in new things each episode (like the new bad guys this ep.) Show is definitely mostly untapped potential, but at least I'm intrigued to hope what that potential could be (like River being a rival, stuff with fake-Spike, etc.)

Moaradin

Reading this thread was the only thing that made watching SAO not actually, physically painful. (This thread has been pretty hilarious)

Why did that guy kill himself?
Why does Kirito feel at fault for what happened?
How do you revive someone who's had their brain fried?
Why are we expected to give a crap about these people who just died and have no character development?
HOW/WHY/WHAT/WHO __________________ (like anything that happened in this episode).

How are there people out there who think this show is legitimately good?

SO MUCH STUPID IN THIS SHOW!

1. All his friends died and he feels like Kirito is to blame.

2. He lied about his level and thinks that he could have prevented that from happening if he was truthful.

3. I dunno. One would think the brain doesn't fry until after the 10 seconds. Why Kirito thought he could revive someone months after their deaths? Blind hope I guess.

4. Everybody dies and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

5. Because waifus

I feel like especially in s2, I understand all the character's various motivations and the show is doing a decent job of throwing in new things each episode (like the new bad guys this ep.) Show is definitely mostly untapped potential, but at least I'm intrigued to hope what that potential could be (like River being a rival, stuff with fake-Spike, etc.)

the problem is that the first season had Takeshi learning to work as a team. and now he's been Lion-O'd.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
the problem is that the first season had Takeshi learning to work as a team. and now he's been Lion-O'd.

True, but you can make the assertion that the fame and recognition of winning the IG1 finally gave him the validation for feeling superior because of his natural talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom