• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirito you are already an unlikeable asshole, I think people would have appreciated BEING FUCKING ALIVE, over feeling bad that you have an extra skill than them.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
tHmGnYT.png

Jintor

A) Klein remains the best character in the entire show.
B) This show is fuuuuuuuuckinggggg stuuuuuuuuupiiiiiiiddddddddddddd

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"I can't believe what a big deal they're making out of this thing"
I know right? This isn't a big deal in real MMOs!

Dont people already hate him?? that is a dumb reason

Some, not all. The less of a target he puts on his back, the less stress he gets.

That said, at this point it seems like he could take everyone in the game at once, so I don't know what he's worried about.

Speaking of which, he's gotta fight to bail her out of bondage? Well, at least next episode's gonna be quick.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Here's an idea everyone! Get everyone behind Kirito as he goes ham on all the bosses until they beat the game, and stay behind as healing support!

Oh wait, that would make too much sense. WE NEED DRAMA

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
"Please, Kirito, let us continue speaking of Asuna like an object while she's standing in the room."

THIS IS FUCKING DUMB, TOO, SHOW.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Is this guy sure its a good idea to challenge the man who just solo'd a 70 level boss?

No, maybe a guild might want to control him by threatening the people he cares about or something. Ask the teenager who wrote this.

He cares about... like... 3 people. Barely.

Zero315

Banned
This is actually not a bad premise, but how did this show...

No, you know what, I'm just gonna leave it at that. How did this show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom