• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So he randomly got this super power that could have let him save lives and maybe beat the game faster but he hid it because people might be jelly? Lives could have literally been saved. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

I also seriously don't understand why people have such a hard time working together. They all have a singular common goal.

And now Asuna is an ACTUAL object (rather than the figurative object she's always been)?

tumblr_markspyMCP1r5zzhq.gif

The actual sword fight between the boss and Kirito was pretty cool though. Perhaps the only legit compliment I can remember ever giving this show.

yeah im not gonna lie, I loved the fight.

Crocodile

Let's put it like this. The SAO fandom exploded when they saw the next episode. That should give you an idea for how ToonamiGAF will respond.

Exploded as in grew? Or Exploded as in they all killed themselves with explosives (or more specifically dropped the show like a rock)?
Why do I ask when I know the answer :(

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
yeah im not gonna lie, I loved the fight.

The second best fight sequence you will see in the show.

Exploded as in grew? Or Exploded as in they all killed themselves with explosives (or more specifically dropped the show like a rock)?
Why do I ask when I know the answer :(

Exploded as in people were pissed/outraged/ and there was an internal war within the actual fandom.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Damn it Takashi, how could you date Frenchie? I have bigger boobs and I kick way more ass!"

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Ya know, as crazy as SAO has been so far, I think the second half of the show is when you all will really lose it.

Yeah.... take the most stupidest shit in SAO part 1 and magnify that one hundred fold and that's how each episode of part 2 is like.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh man, I'm trying so hard not to spoil what happens next week in SAO, especially hearing all the reactions/seeing the spoiler bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom