• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This is all so fucking painful, jesus christ.

i7fwKE6.gif

Machete Kills commercial to take away the pain.

The thing that keeps bothering me about these guilds is how in character they are.

This dude is like an accountant or something in the real world and he's acting like a Priest from the middle ages.

Jintor

Second most powerful person in the guild = no autonomy of their own, can't just leave if they want, if you die in the game you die for real.

uggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Second most powerful girl in the game = no autonomy of their own, can't just leave if they want, if you die in the game you die for real.

uggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

They're not really fighting for their second in command. They're fighting for who will cook in their damn kitchen.

Jintor

They're not really fighting for their second in command. They're fighting for who will cook in their damn kitchen.

Asuna becoming increasingly more uguu throughout the episode instead of being firey like she was established to be was verrry irritating

Crocodile

So he randomly got this super power that could have let him save lives and maybe beat the game faster but he hid it because people might be jelly? Lives could have literally been saved. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

I also seriously don't understand why people have such a hard time working together. They all have a singular common goal.

And now Asuna is an ACTUAL object (rather than the figurative object she's always been)?

tumblr_markspyMCP1r5zzhq.gif

The actual sword fight between the boss and Kirito was pretty cool though. Perhaps the only legit compliment I can remember ever giving this show.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I still can't believe SAO has been getting worse week after week, while IGPX has managed the opposite. How is the former loved and the latter hated? It should be the opposite.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Let's put it like this. The SAO fandom exploded when they saw the next episode. That should give you an idea for how ToonamiGAF will respond.

Branduil

Second most powerful girl in the game = no autonomy of their own, can't just leave if they want, if you die in the game you die for real.

uggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Remember when Asuna made that speech to crazy wife murderer guy about treating her like a possession?

The one thing that makes season 2 hard to care about in IGPX is that Team Satomi already won the championship, I don't really care if they repeat

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I still can't believe SAO has been getting worse week after week, while IGPX has managed the opposite. How is the former loved and the latter hated? It should be the opposite.
Season one of IGPX isn't great plus many weeaboos think it's got too much western stank on it.

The thing that keeps bothering me about these guilds is how in character they are.

This dude is like an accountant or something in the real world and he's acting like a Priest from the middle ages.

I actually liked that. It's like there's still a desire to play the role they chose for the game despite getting trapped in there. After 2 years, I imagine they'd be totally used to it, possibly more than their old life in the real world.

i think the whole Asuna thing is that they won't let her take time off. she doesn't want to actually leave the guild, and this is the only way they'll let her take time off.

of course, why she actually has to listen to them is anyone's guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom