• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove Cleveland Show, add repeats (or even premieries if they're up to it) of new Boondocks episodes, profit.

I would totally support this. I never liked Cleveland Show, and it keeps haunting King of the Hill wherever it goes. I would either like repeats of Boondocks or put Bob's Burgers in there somewhere instead.

Mature

Shows are different than movies. SAO also had its dub premiere on tv before DVD/Bluray.

With a movie though all you have to do is find enough room on your DVR and you don't really ever need to buy that disc. With a show you need to store 7 1/2-13 hours on average, which is less than ideal.
Of course, I'm just saying it would take a lot to surprise me in light of this spectacular news.

Realistically, I could see them trying to hype up Space Dandy by airing the Cowboy Bebop movie.

Of course, I'm just saying it would take a lot to surprise me in light of this spectacular news.

Realistically, I could see them trying to hype up Space Dandy by airing the Cowboy Bebop movie.

Did the Bebop movie or Trigun Badland Rumbles ever air on adult swim action?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Knocking on Heaven's Door has been on more than once.

Badlands Rumble hasn't. It did air on The Funimation Channel though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Despite owning it on Blu-Ray, I'd be up for Badland Rumbles airing. It's not that old of a movie & it'd bring in people who want Trigun to return since it'd be the closest thing.

Haven't seen the Cowboy Bebop movie in quite some time. Wouldn't mind that airing as well.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Hollly fuuuuucking shiiiiiiiiit

Hooooly fuuuuuuuuuckinnnnnn shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

qv0HHPq.gif

Most hype news ever. I hope now they'll actually get paid for it.

Space Dandy and an extra half hour? Someone hold me...

Seda

From the other thread: the date on the Tumblr post has been removed (now only says January) and the mention of 26 episodes has also been edited out.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
From the other thread: the date on the Tumblr post has been removed (now only says January) and the mention of 26 episodes has also been edited out.

Protip: when they do shit like that, it mean the info was too early, not that it was wrong.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Or it means it's subject to change since not every detail has been finalized. It could mean a variety of things.

Actually it doesn't since they tried doing this without telling us, if it was simple misinformation, an apology would have followed.

Levyne

Banned
What about the episode count? I guess i'm in the dark about this, why was "26" a surprise? Was it initially going to be some other amount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom