• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Actually it doesn't since they tried doing this without telling us, if it was simple misinformation, an apology would have followed.

It doesn't have to be misinformation. They're most likely going to air on that date and everything but everything's not finalized so they removed it and will post it once again when it is. There can be a plethora of reasons/explanations. Yours is one feasible. I'm saying that it's not any more plausible than another.

EDIT:
The Lich King clears part of this up and indeed he issues an apology.
https://twitter.com/Clarknova1/status/393805820141371392

Bam. And nailed it. I've been vidicated!

Do it for your country, Kayos!

Which one?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'm finally home so I can finally celebrate!
43655-carlton-dancing-gif-OTUj.gif

Seda

Just finished watching Valvrave 1. When am I supposed to start hating this? Just seems like a standard anime so far.

I think the dislike towards Valvrave is more centralized to me and maybe a few other posters, unlike SAO were it seems to be more uniform disapproval (although it of course has fans)

It's just an odd brand of comedy/mecha that doesn't jive with me.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
i just looked at this thread all day and WHAT

I know right?

What if all these movie nights end up pushing back the 13 week and one day timetable for the next Inuyasha in the modern era episodes? Heads will roll!

I guess some other stuff happened but who cares about that?

Seems like I'm always unconscious when the awesome stuff happens.
I'm very excited about the recent announcement, even if there seems to be a small snafu for some parts of it. Sometimes it's hard to believe that this revival snowballed from an April Fool's gag, but it's all too real.

Also, dear god did that Toonami OT become more ironic then ever expected in record time.

You ain't kidding.

Guys! Guys!! What if December is Miyazaki month!!? Pls?!

Unlikely, and tantalizing at that. It'll probably just be some movies that have been released recently, or something that ties into the block.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I've seen only one Miyazaki film and I didn't like it.
Which one? I think the only Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli flim that I just flat-out have no desire to see again was Pom Poko (boy, did that damn movie feel like it went on forever).

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Hey! I said numerous times that I know SAO is shit. Also, I recognize why people like Mononoke but it personally doesn't resonate with me. The animation is brilliant and all but I think the spiritual and nature elements of the movie just didn't jive with me. I never really cared for such things. I think it's part of the reason why I think Wolf Children was sort of unappealing for a certain chunk.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Top Tier Ghibli (Fuck this Miyazaki only jibber jabber!)

Porco Rosso
Totoro
Whisper of the Heart
Only Yesterday
Spirited Away
Princess Mononoke
Kiki's Delivery Service

Castle of Caliostrobogo would be here in a Miyazaki only post, but it's not)

Mid Tier

Nausica* Would also be right here but is technically not Ghibli!
Howl's Moving Castle
Ponyo
Castle in the Sky
The Cat Returns
My Neighbors the Yamadas

Pom Poko Tier

Pom Poko

Grave of the Fireflies is easily the best Ghibli movie but is also too depressing to watch ever tier

Grave of the Fireflies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom