• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Bad news

My new job changed my schedule, so I work saturday 2pm-10pm, I'll try to get it fixed asap but for the short term I won't be able to do any pre-toonami stuff :(

Damn, just when I got my schedule fixed (starting next week) so I can do it.

Taking off your clothes to prove you're not lying..... yeah
Now everyone is singing... the hell?
Edit : Well that's one way to make an entrance

How have you not killed yourself yet?

"Is this... sex?”
W1R6mmx.jpg

All of this right now

bigkrev

anyone mention that tonight we're getting a new lineup promo and a game review?

Space Dandy promo? Might be too early though. I doubt any of it has been dubbed yet!

Also, will be making it for One Piece, SAO torture, and FLCL Bliss tonight. might miss some of the earlier stuff if I can't make it home in time

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Nah, probably for the fact we've now got FLCL and Ghost in the Shell back, and some stuff got moved around. We probably won't see a Space Dandy promo until Dec.-ish.

mhs004

Missed last week because I went to a party instead with some old high school friends. Is it the
Rock Lee Vs Gara
going on or starting yet as it is actually a really good fight if I remember right? I've only seen the first episode of FCLC so I'm exited to be watching it the next few weeks on Toonami as well.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Space Dandy promo? Might be too early though. I doubt any of it has been dubbed yet!

Should be a new lineup rundown promo, possibly a Criminal Threats one.

Mostly I'm excited because we should be getting NEW BUMPS tonight. Time for Water 7 One Piece bumps!

Might as well get this out of the way now...

Tonight on Toonami, Orihime organizes a barbecue for Nozomi, Hinata and Neji go all out, the Straw Hats have a close encounter with Puffing Tom and make their long-awaited arrival at Water 7, the kids meet up with Stein and Marie in the vortex but have their hands full when Mosquito crashes the party, Kirito and Asuna are summoned back up to the top floors to battle a boss, Haruko's Vespa rides into the lineup at 2:30, Count Dooku is inexplicably captured by pirates, Team Mustang and the forces of Briggs invade Central, Major Kusanagi and Section 9 are back on the case, it's back to the beginning again as Team Satomi make their debut in the IG-1, and Miroku's philandering comes back to bite him...again as Inuyasha filler finally comes to an end (for now).

12:00 - Bleach - 320 - 13 Court Guard Squads, Gathering in the Real World!
12:30 - Naruto - 47 - A Failure Stands Tall!
1:00 - One Piece - 229 - The Dashing Sea Train and the City of Water: Water Seven!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 35 - Mosquito's Storm! Ten Minutes to Fight in the World of the Past?
2:00 - Sword Art Online - 13 - Edge of Hell's Abyss
2:30 - FLCL - 1 - Fooly Cooly
3:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 11 - Dooku Captured
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 50 - Upheaval in Central
4:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 1 - SECTION 9
4:30 - IGPX - 1 - Time to Shine
5:00 - Inuyasha - 101 - The Snow from Seven Years Past
5:30 - Inuyasha - 102 - Assault on the Wolf-Demon Tribe

BTW: Daylight Saving is going to be Korgoth, King Star King, and something labelled only as "SPECIAL."

Raxus

Korgath :(

What happened to that show?

Anyway, tonight's theme is choo choo motherf***kers. Tine to run train on some poor saps.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Also, for Inuyasha-GAF doing the 6 Hour Challenge tonight, the final episode of the night tonight is the first episode of the Band of Seven Arc.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
BTW: Daylight Saving is going to be Korgoth, King Star King, and something labelled only as "SPECIAL."
I can't think of a single time that the Daylight Saving hour schedule has been accurate. Korgoth and King are likely just placeholders. So I'll assume this just means an hour long "Special".

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Case four of AA5 is my prewatch tonight.

Also going to probably not be around until 2 am or so. I love this episode of One Piece though so I'll definitely record it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom