• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhs004

Haha all the homework I had for this weekend was to watch squirrels for 30 minutes around campus. It was game day and alot of people were just watching me thinking I was crazy. I can understand as I was running after squirrels with a pen and paper.

Tenumi

Banned
Haha all the homework I had for this weekend was to watch squirrels for 30 minutes around campus. It was game day and alot of people were just watching me thinking I was crazy. I can understand as I was running after squirrels with a pen and paper.

I can imagine myself seeing that scenario and wondering why some guy is trying to interview all the squirrels on campus.

At least, that's what I want to imagine, anyway.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
So.... apparently this happened.

(1)Title: Sword Art Online 16.6, and the time is Oct 24 2024(shortly after "the day before", the novel affiliated in japanese blu-ray vol1)
(2)This short novel described the systematic propose(marriage request) process and the detail of "removing ethical code". (As is mentioned in the novel, the "p**is" on the avatar only er**ts when player has this mental demand)
(3)Kirito and Asuna discussed the wedding ceremony, and then did the s****l int**c***se in the bedroom.
(4)Kawahara refuted his previous settings that "player can't feel the heartbeat" in 16.6.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzRLOGC4ulV71C0

Like... every artist for GiTS:SAC draws the Major different. I guess I got my chance to potentially butcher mess around with her look too, lol.
Her Jacket collar looks like a road, lol. And the coloring for her face wasn't as smooth as I wanted it to be at that size... doh!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Obama was in my city on Wednesday and I posted the "Dick Riding Obama" video on Facebook and no one got it. :(

PS- No GIFs for me tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom