• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Played a bit of Sonic Lost World today. It's not too bad. 3D takes a little getting used to, and it feels weird having to use a "run button" in a Sonic game. But it's not as bad as those "pro review" sites make it out to be.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
For the time being I'm going to assume that the original schedule was the real one until we hear otherwise.

DAYLIGHT SAVING NO JUTSU

Tonight on Toonami, this crazy train rolls on as Ikkaku takes on Ikkaku, the marquee matchup of the Chuunin Exam is finally here as Rock Lee goes one on one with Gaara of the Desert, the Straw Hats go on a sightseeing adventure through the city of water as only they can, the kids attempt a resonance link to fight back against Mosquito, insert stupid here, Mamimi attempts to summon the Lord of Black Flames, Daylgiht Saving rolls around with a few pilots and an unknown special (maybe Kick-Heart?), this week's Clone Wars stars exactly who you think it does, the mannequin soldiers rush into the battle raging throughout Central, Section 9 has to bring down a heavy duty thinktank run amok, Team Satomi takes on Sledgemama, and finally the Band of Seven Arc really gets rolling as Team Inuyasha encounter Jakotsu and Mukotsu.

12:00 - Bleach - 321 - Mutual Self Showdown, Ikkaku vs. Ikkaku!
12:30 - Naruto - 48 - Gaara vs. Rock Lee: The Power of Youth Explodes!
1:00 - One Piece - 230 - Adventure in the City on the Water! Head to the Mammoth Shipbuilding Plant!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 36 - Unleash the Seven's Resonance Link! A Recital of Destruction and Creation?
1:00 - Sword Art Online - 14 - The End of the World
1:30 - FLCL - 2 - Fire Starter
2:00 - Korgoth of Barbaria - 1 - Pilot
2:30 - King Star King - 1 - Pilot
2:45 - SPECIAL - ? - ????????????????????
3:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 12 - The Gungan General
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 51 - The Immortal Legion
4:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 2 - TESTATION
4:30 - IGPX - 2 - Win... or Lose
5:00 - Inuyasha - 103 - The Band of Seven, Resurrected
5:30 - Inuyasha - 104 - The Stealthy Poison User, Mukotsu

Tenumi

Banned
All honesty, I can totaly see some of the extra time being spent on a re-air of Kick-Heart. Also, good, I haven't mis-numbered my anime lists. I'm on track!

I expect most of the early bits of the block I'll be still working on my NaNoWriMo project, but I'm expecting to be here tonight. Can't stand watching SAO alone...

All honesty, I can totaly see some of the extra time being spent on a re-air of Kick-Heart. Also, good, I haven't mis-numbered my anime lists. I'm on track!

I expect most of the early bits of the block I'll be still working on my NaNoWriMo project, but I'm expecting to be here tonight. Can't stand watching SAO alone...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

mhs004

King Star King is amazing. You guys are in for a treat. Basically it's your average stoner Adult Swim cartoon and it's awesome.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think there's any chance I'm even coming close to getting through the block tonight. I'm exhausted.

Going to try to at least get through the DST hour, though.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Boondocks Season 4 better have a 2012 Election episode. Hopefully going over the horribly racist tactics the GOP tried to pull.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Valvrave

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. No amount of LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLs can describe how I feel.

Jojo

What the fuck is this shit.

Fate/Zero

Caster's messed up yo.

Darker than Black

Enter the best character in the show.

Steins;Gate

Based Daru.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
gonna watch monogatari episode 18 and join you guys soon.
also thought tonight's preblock was pretty great all around.

Valvrave

CURSE YOU WORK QQ

JoJo

Only got to see a bit of this, CURSE YOU WORK QQ

Fate/Zero

Missed the middle of this, CURSE YOU INTERNET QQ

DTB

It was exciting, and then it just randomly ended. Part 1's in this show always fly by

Steins Gate

Another hot/crazy chick joins the lab

Branduil

Valvrave the Liberator 11

Valvrave... will you... marry me?

Valvrave the Liberator 12

id6L0TkdL6duT.gif

SUPERMARKET

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 6

Holy arbitrary powers, Batman. I piddled my pantaloons.

Steins;Gate 6

The dialogue/localization is 90% of the fun of this show. Also, text msg-girl is definitely going to murder someone.

Mik317

Played a bit of Sonic Lost World today. It's not too bad. 3D takes a little getting used to, and it feels weird having to use a "run button" in a Sonic game. But it's not as bad as those "pro review" sites make it out to be.

It takes a while to get going honestly but it's hits its stride by the third world.

Boss fights are super bad tho

MikeMyers

Also, since its DST today, what time should I come on for InuYasha? Keep in mind I'm West Coast, which is usually three hours behind.

Tenumi

Banned
gonna watch monogatari episode 18 and join you guys soon.
also thought tonight's preblock was pretty great all around.

You know, kind of hard to believe I'll be hitting my 2,000th post tonight, and you cruised by that ages ago.

Oh well. At least tonight should be fun.

LOLDSFAN

Valvrave

When you rape as a vampire, you marry in real life?

Jojo

I think we all piddled our pantaloons during that battle.

Fate/Zero

Tentacles etc...

Darker than Black

Smoking is bad.

Steins;Gate

♪Boo Boo Boobs♪ joins the group.

Jintor

Nearly finished my term assignment
's first draft
even before the bleach and naruto shitty anime power hour. yissssss

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Valvrave

When you rape as a vampire, you marry in real life?

Jojo

I think we all piddled our pantaloons during that battle.

Fate/Zero

Tentacles etc...

Darker than Black

Smoking is bad.

Steins;Gate

♪Boo Boo Boobs♪ joins the group.

Fucking dammit. LOLOL. Made me spit out my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom