• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Please don't tell me the rest of this show is about him searching for the girl. A simple problem that could've been solved by them exchanging real life contact info. Which you think you would've done somewhere during the virtual marriage and virtual sex.

lbUWqwh.gif
Where is the from?

And after a few feet of walking, Kirito's withered muscles snap, causing him to violently jerk to the ground. Landing at a bad angle, he hits his head and is knocked into a coma. He spends the rest of his life as a vegetable.

Fin

Please don't tell me the rest of this show is about him searching for the girl. A simple problem that could've been solved by them exchanging real life contact info. Which you think you would've done somewhere during the virtual marriage and virtual sex.

That would usually happen during a proper conversation or the afterglow, both of which are impossible to have in a damn game because virtual convos are practically scripted and virtual sexytimes are essentially masturbation. Honestly, that's the one thing that doesn't bug me.

So for people who want to know how this show continues for another 13 episodes even though they beat SAO

several players are still unable to log out including Asuna, Kirito discovers that they've been kidnapped and trapped in another WR MMO called Alfiem Online. The guy in charge of that game wants to marry Asuna which is why he kidnapped her and all the other random players near her in the server cause he wants to take over her fathers company. Kirito has one week to beat this new game and save Asuna

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
these credits are making me think its over.

You guys are just fucking with us, claiming that there are 13 more episodes, right?

They have to be. That was obviously the grand finale.

So for people who want to know how this show continues for another 13 episodes even though they beat SAO

several players are still unable to log out including Asuna, Kirito discovers that they've been kidnapped and trapped in another WR MMO called Alfiem Online. The guy in charge of that game wants to marry Asuna which is why he kidnapped her and all the other random players near her in the server cause he wants to take over her fathers company. Kirito has one week to beat this new game and save Asuna

You're fucking with me.

yami4ct

Oh man, that sounds so much better than what it actually is.

789shadow

Banned

imAvX9xfXmZkZ.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

I'm seeing blood. So much of it.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

RikaFurudeSuicide.gif

goose-laughing.gif

............ ... .. Somebody...... Somebody hold me.........

I am not going to spoil myself on SAO. I want to see how this can get even worse. I want my reactions to be genuine.

Oddly, I think part of me is looking forward to this.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks

:lol :lol :lol

I can't wait, then!

Jafku

....lol oh SAO

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
man I just spent like the last 5 or so mins reading everyone's reactions lol, im not outraged but im like wut to it all xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom