• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

Man, the fact that your reactions are this extreme to the "good" half of SAO, I cannot wait to see you guys watch what's next.

So for people who want to know how this show continues for another 13 episodes even though they beat SAO

several players are still unable to log out including Asuna, Kirito discovers that they've been kidnapped and trapped in another WR MMO called Alfiem Online. The guy in charge of that game wants to marry Asuna which is why he kidnapped her and all the other random players near her in the server cause he wants to take over her fathers company. Kirito has one week to beat this new game and save Asuna

Also
incest
and dying the game isn't a problem anymore.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Bass, bro, you're fucking with us. Right? Come clean dude, show's over now. We can have a laugh about how bad it was. No need to do this to us.

Strike

Congratulations everyone, you made it through the good half of the show!
walter-white-crawl-space-laughing.gif

So for people who want to know how this show continues for another 13 episodes even though they beat SAO

several players are still unable to log out including Asuna, Kirito discovers that they've been kidnapped and trapped in another WR MMO called Alfiem Online. The guy in charge of that game wants to marry Asuna which is why he kidnapped her and all the other random players near her in the server cause he wants to take over her fathers company. Kirito has one week to beat this new game and save Asuna

Are you fucking with me? Where is an editor when you need it!

ezekial45

Banned

Ewww.

Mik317

you have got to be fucking kidding me.

Ultratech

What.

If this is real, I don't even...

Jintor

There wasn't any fucking buildup to that final boss battle at all! None! He didn't even have the decency to do a good villain monologue breakdown and change his physical appearance or some shit. Kirito just detective visions his ass after the pre-credits battle with Skullgreymon.

Fuck it, I need some Fooly Cooly in my brain right now

Moaradin

You forgot the part where
Kirito's sister wants his dick.

Levyne

Banned
Will say it again, I'm not enraged that he survived. I would expect him to. But they haven't crafted a way where it makes sense that he did. No nuance, no explanation, not a lot of build up. It would be cool if they slowly uncovered some flaw in the code/game that they exploit, which then undergoes a series of complications and resolves in some ultimate final, satisfactory solution that saves him. Instead it's all... mud on a wall...

maybe the next episode will resolve some of the questions! (...)

Tenumi

Banned
I am not going to spoil myself on SAO. I want to see how this can get even worse. I want my reactions to be genuine.

Oddly, I think part of me is looking forward to this.

I know enough from when it originally aired, but I gotta see just how bad it gets.

Time for Fooly Cooly!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The only redeeming thing about that synopsis?
He only has one week. Meaning he doesn't have two years to fuck around and do nothing and get on my nerves and realize they need to BEAT THE GAME!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So episode 2 of FLCL.

I remember when I was younger, this was the episode that I liked the least. I've grown to like it over the years, but still find it the weakest.

bigkrev

no
no
no
no

BTW, this is the worst episode of FLCL. Still better than anything else tonight!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

thats bull

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I wish I was

Also
we meet Kirito's IRL sister Suguha, who also plays this new VR MMO, they meet up in the game and don't recognize each other

Not even the worst part.
Kirito's sister loves his brother but gives up on him because he has Asuna. So she plays another MMO and meets her brother there except she doesn't know its him and falls in love with him.

Reading last week's SAO spoiler was the only thing that took the edge off this week's episode, but I don't have the strength to read this week's. The doom around the second half of the show feels like we're heading into the Second Quest of Legend of Zelda.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Not gonna lie, when I was a teen, I froze each frame to see if I could see Haru changing.

Dem hormones.

Amikami

Banned

tumblr_mbuypt8R0M1ri87b4o1_500.jpg

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Not even the worst part.
Kirito's sister loves his brother but gives up on him because he has Asuna. So she plays another MMO and meets her brother there except she doesn't know its him and falls in love with him.

Stop lying to us. Please...it's all over now. Our pain and frustration are at an end.

yami4ct

And I have to try and decipher FLCL

my mind is sort of shot already though

It's an extremely complicated metaphor for adolescents and puberty. It's pretty easy to interpret everything once you look through that lens. The rest of the "plot" is pretty much nonsense that exists to perpetuate themes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom