• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does one even post during FLCL

There is only one acceptable answer:

37465141.jpg

Tenumi

Banned
I've only seen the first 3 episodes of FLCL. This is all re-watch territory for me.

Just staying up for the Lost Hour...

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

yami4ct

There's nothing to decipher. FLCL is horrible. It's a stoner anime. It's the kind of anime Adult Swim would make to try to appeal to the Aqua Teen crowd.

While I'm not as down on it as you are, I do agree that people read way more into FLCL than is actually there.

I only got through episode one of FLCL years ago and it didn't grab me. Now that I'm older I'm gonna see what's up. Should be more fun now to watch

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Please, stop lying. I beg of you guys. Stop it. None of what you are saying can possibly be true. It just can't.

A bonus episode of SAO is set to air in December in Japan. I wonder if that's coming over... hmm... It's apparently a pool episode.

yami4ct

A bonus episode of SAO is set to air in December in Japan. I wonder if that's coming over... hmm... It's apparently a pool episode.

If I had to guess, it'll get tacked onto one of the DVD sets for the inevitable Season 2. They've already finished releasing the current stuff, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom