• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

robot wears an angel costume thing, climbs on a wreck of a building, Mamimi is watching, robot floats into the sky.

okay

ckohler

I wasn't kidding when I said that FLCL requires at least one rewatch to understand. I think it took me three before I could follow what was happening. And. Yet, there's still things I don't get like why Canti is wearing the wings.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yeah, the light novels are ongoing. I think they're on the
4th
MMO now.

And the government hasn't shut down the fucking tech that even allows this because? I would think they'd have been on that day fucking one of the crisis. "Hey we can fix this yet, but we'll make it so it can never happen again". Even our congress would have been able to manage that!

yami4ct

robot wears an angel costume thing, climbs on a wreck of a building, Mamimi is watching, robot floats into the sky.

okay

Sometimes Christian symbolism is just Christian symbolism. I feel like you could say that about a ton of Japanese shows. Eva is the first to come to mind, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom